Chapter 1

As I wake up in my bed it took me a while to know where I am "Hey", Says Brett I groan, "What!" "Gretchen wake up!", Brett said yelling this time. "Ugh I'm a wake." As move too sit up I blink I few times. "Why did you need too wake me up I was having a great dream but you interrupted it."

As Brett knows that I'm just kidding so he ignores it. "Were soon going too brunch, Jade wanted you too come so you wanna come?" My friends always knew what I liked even thought Brett was my boyfriend. "Heck ya!", We both chuckle. Brett leaves the room so I can get dressed and so he can tell Jade that I'm going too brunch with them.

When I go to my dresser I decide to wear a skater skirt that has black in the background and tiny flowers that are pink, and a maroon shirt. I tuck it in, and pull it up to my belly button, I grab I pair of my black heels,and put on some gold eye shadow and mascara.

As I knock on their door I can hear Rita telling one of her stupid jokes "What is something a piano and tuna fish don't have in common?"
"You can tune a piano but you can't tuna a fish!" Rita says finally Jade opens the and I walk in. "Rita is acting herself (crazy).", Jade said smiling. "Hey and get used to it we live with her."

"So you ready?"
"Yep."as we walk out of the room there are strange thinks going on in here but I just ignore it...we finally get to the parking lot and hop in the car "I call shot gun!" Rita Jade and I chuckle I just notice that Rita saw us laugh.
"What!?" Rita says confused "Nothing you're just weird.", they both say laughing
"Shut up."

As we finally get here I unbuckle my seat belt and so does Jade we walk to the front door and Brett gets us seats while we sit in the fancy chairs they have.

"Hi umm can I get a seat for four please."
"Yes right this way.", We walk to the table we have now.
"Should we order your drinks now?" I say Brett nods, "and what do you guys want?",The waiter says smiling. "I'll take a strawberry banana smoothie please." I say the waiter writes what I order down and looks up. "And I'll take a water.", Rita says looking over the menu.
"ill take a lemonade." Says Jade "and I'll take a berry blast smoothie.", Says Brett.

It felt like Hours, the waiter finally came and gave us our drinks. The strawberry banana smoothie was really smooth in my mouth but like five seconds later I got a brain-freeze so I just freeze, and Brett and Jade saw that I froze.

"Gretchen are you okay?"
"Yea it's just a brain-freeze."
"Oh."
"Are you ready to order?" The waiter says holding his pen and paper. "yep." Brett responds "I will order Mickey Mouse pancake with bacon on the side." Brett's only in high school but still loves childish things food wise.
"And how do you like your bacon?"
"Crispy."
"I'll have the same as him." As she points at me.

"I'll have sausage and a waffle I like my sausage well done." And then Jade orders the same as Brett. Then we wait a while for your food and finally it comes "BACON!" I say everyone looks at me weird.

"what I like bacon is that a problem?", everyone goes back too eating everyone at my table laughs. " you're so weird Gretchen.", Jade says while laughing
"at least I'm not as weird as Rita."
"HEYYYY!"
"Everyone knows that your weird."
"I guess so." Rita says,
she always goes with the flow. Then we just start eating and I cleared my plate but one pancake is still on there and everyone else cleaned their plate and we walk out to the parking lot and get in the car.