Chapter 2

When I get back too our apartment I sit on my bed and look at my bookshelf I stand up and try too find a book that looks good. Finally I find "The Longest Ride" it's a thick book but looks good so I walk back to my bed and open to page one. I think about what's it's about I think is about a love story by the cover it looks like but interrupted by a knock on the door so I put the book down and open the door "hey what's up?" I say "nothing just bored did you know that Rita went to Walmart again?" "Ugh she only 16 can't she ride in her car and no take her old style bike!" "Yea Brett is on his way too find her on his bike." "Well at least that good news." I walk over to my mirror and grab my make-up bag and put it on the self just under my mirror. "So what do you want to do Jade?" "I don't know maybe watch a movie?" "Sure comedy in guessing?" " Yep I have the perfect movie!" Jade said with excitement " really what is it called?" " Grown ups 2!" "Okay let's go down stair and watch it." As we walk down the stairs I nearly slip but I catch myself and finish the stairs and I set the T.V up and then put the disc in the movie player and then the home screen comes up and I grab the remote and press the buttons and sit on the couch and relax. Jade grabs the remote and fast forwards. I here a knock on the door we both look behind us "I'll get the door." Jade nods at me and I here slamming on the door "IM COMING!" I get too the door and twist the door Knob..."Police were here because you've been abusing animals!""we don't even had any pets we live in an apartment were not allowed too have pets Jade turns back and nods."then we'll need to check the "apartment" the police says with air-quotes and we both scowl and them...when there done checking the apartment on of them say "Kay you don't have any pets were unresting you." they go behind me and unlock the handcuffs I feel a relief "thank you." i say and I walk back to the couch and Jade unpause the movie and I still feel a little frighten but I'm just trying too relax. As we laugh through the comedy at the end we laugh really hard but then I check my phone it's 5:24 then I hear a knock on the door. I go too the door and twist the nob Brett and Rita are soaked "finally your here and did u get all soaked?""long story short a person through a bucket of water a us!" "Why won't you guys take a shower." "Yeah I think that would be a good Idea." Rita say while she's nodding when they go upstairs I start ordering pizza...I pick up my phone dial then I put the phone to my ear and be silent and then a voice in the phone says "hello?" "Hi can I get two medium sized pizza on with sausage and the other on with pepperoni and my address is 2798 kiln lime St." I say " ok we will be there In 30min "kay." "bye" I hang up and play a game on my phone... Then I was interrupted Rita came down with her PJs on "hey can you braid my hair?"" Ya I ordered pizza." She stays quite and I braid her hair tight and cute.. "Done." "thanks Gretch."