𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿

"𝐈𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 "

______________________________________

"ARE YOU CRAZY OF COURSE OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO CUTE IM GONNA EAT YOU FOR BREAKFAST" he knew that he will regret this and now he is all red because all the student's eyes were on them thanks to his future wife literally screaming.

"I don't want to share" the voice made the blood froze in his veins.

Oh no, he totally forgets about her brother who want to fuck him.

Jungkook was smirking then he sit beside them at the same table.

"Stop the tease jungkook don't be a dick first thing in the morning," she said rolling her eyes.

"Also this is a really nice morning jinnie just invited me to his table for breakfast," she said grinning widely and hugging the poor seokjin who his face once again is facing her breast, and that's really making him uncomfortable.

He hates it here but he got nothing to do about it, he has to date her.

He faked a smile and pulled over "haha yes Eva I wanted to share my table, me and yoongi with YOU"

He glared at jungkook when he said you, more like screaming.

And yoongi get shocked and jump out of his place he is now awake.

"Wh- what? I didn't steal the muffin" his eyes half-closed and messed up hair, he said while looking around to be faced by an angry jin who is almost growling at the smirking jungkook and Eva enjoying the drama in the middle.

They were cut off by taehyung throwing a key to jungkook

"Next time when you don't wanna park don't drive asshole" a pissed off tea said.

"I know right why do you have to drive just come with me in my car our driver will not mind believe me," she said putting her hand on her heart dramatically.

"Well well well, look who's we got here THE min yoongi is sitting at the same table as my best friends," he said sitting beside jungkook who mumbled

"I am not your best friend and you didn't have to park my car you could've just left her there " tea just ignored him and focused on the half-sleeping cat Before him.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes returning his eyes to seokjin who has an eyebrow up.

The poor cat starts panicking about what will he say about how he knows Kim.

"You know him," seokjin asked pointing to a smirking taehyung.

"Of course hehe he is namjoon brother, I know him I met him once in a party" he was nervously laughing, 'awkward' Jin wasn't totally convinced but he shrugs it once the Barbie pink girl set at the same table as they were.

"Good morning guy-" she said smiling widely before she was cut off by seokjin

"What the fuck why are you sitting here come on girl take your shit and fuck off," he said pointing toward jungkook when he said shit.

Jennie gasped in shock, "how dare you talk to me and kookie like that you got no manners" jungkook just stared waiting for him to speak.

Jin rolled his eyes "yes I kept all the manners to you bitch now get off my table I don't wanna look at your ugly face more you make me want to puke and take your boyfie with you " he said disgust in his tone pointing toward jungkook who is starring since he first set down and that made him blush