𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿

"𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭"

______________________________________

"HARRY THE FUCK UP" it was the high-pitched feminine voice, Eve was screaming her lungs off, maybe because of the adrenaline running through her veins.

They were all running and seokjin started regretting his decision, but eva was so convincing and he's a weak greedy soul.

"You go with us I tell my father we're dating and in love," she said and he immediately start running

Eve was riding her bike with jimin behind her, tae and yoongi were already gone in their jeep and the last place for seokjin to go was with jungkook and he refused.

"Seokjinnie don't forget my love, "she said shouting while leaving, leaving a threat behind her, with jimin laughing and sending a loud WOHO

he rolled his eyes and took the helmet from jungkook while pouting

"Annoying loud bitch" he murmured and got on the motorcycle he hold his waist very tight he was scared jungkook's bike was big and threatening.

"Hold tight babe"

"don't call me th-"

He was cut off, he hid his face in the other's back he couldn't breath

"Breath"

"What " they were screaming the motorcycle was fast

"Breath" he didn't realise until now and he took a deep breath and looked over his shoulder

A small Wow escape his mouth

The road was pretty he doesn't know how but it was at night both sides were shining and it looked very... Breathtaking...

"Beautiful isn't it?" He heard him say

And while all the cold air hitting his face jungkook's back was worm and felt like protection from all of it.

He felt safe and okay he smiled and put his head back,
now he's looking to the side of the shiny road where nothing but big scary wood.

And it hit him, for the first time he was away from his family, and it felt okay for the first time in years he felt better about everything.

And he found his treatment...it's being as away as possible from his family he found a goal.

"We arrived princess" the motorcycle stopped and jungkook said winning a glare and in the most threatening tone he heard from jin "Don't ever in your life call me that again," seokjin said his finger was tapping on jungkooks chest and maybe a stupid idea went through jungkook's head he wanted to bite the red finger from cold it looked delicate and delicious.

He smirked about it and seokjin turned around cuz jungkooks eyes looked like he was about to eat him.

Eva's motorcycle and taehyung jeep were outside the huge closed mall

"Why are we here?" jin was confused

Before jungkook could answer him Eva jumped out of nowhere" oh you finally arrived let's go" she grabbed jin's wrist and pulled him away from jungkook with her.

"Now let's dress you up properly" she smiled and clapped her hands it looked innocent but only the devil knows what's on her mind.

Jin was slightly scared but he relaxed once yoongi get out of the dressing room wait WHAT? is that a skirt?