✴Chapter 2✴

Next Morning

A/n POV

Everyone was having their breakfast.
Y/n was still asleep

"How's that girl?" Jungkook asked Jin.

"She's okay now. I checked her today early morning. She'll wake up soon."
He replied

"She better, we have a lot of questions for her." Suga said.

We continued eating our breakfast while talking about some business.

After sometime Jungkook came to see you. You were still sleeping. He sat on the stool beside you hoping you'd wake up soon. After 10 minutes he was about to leave but your hands did some moments indicating that you're waking up.

Y/n POV

I was feeling a lot better than yesterday. I saw the same man from yesterday beside me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked

"A lot better than yesterday but where am I mister?" I asked out of curiosity.

"OH, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Jeon Jungkook and your at my and my hyungs place. You fainted at the doorstep yesterday. My friend is a doctor so he treated you while you were asleep." He explained

"OH! Thank you so much Mr.Jeon for helping me yesterday. I'm truly grateful." You said

"You can call me Jungkook and if you don't mind can I ask you some questions?" He asked

"Yea sure"

"What's your name? What happened yesterday? Who was following you? What" I cutted his question saying
"Wait, wait ,wait, hold on . One at a time."

"So I'm Kang Y/n. I'm 20 years old. Yesterday I was running away from my step father because he got mad and started beating me and I got scared of him. I'm sorry for being a trouble for you Mr.Jeon I mean Jungkook."

A/n POV

For some reason Jungkook was happy hearing his name in your sweet voice.

He smiled mentally but didn't know the reason why.

Y/n POV

"It's ok Y/n, I'm happy to help you. So that man who came afterwards was your step father..." He said

You panicked "He came here, what did he say? Do he know I'm here? Is he gonna come back? Is he here? Plz no plz"

"Hey hey, calm down. He's not here. He doesn't know you're here. You'll never see him again I promise Y/n and I never break my promises."

His words felt so claming. My heart told me to trust him. I felt safe around him. I smiled at my thoughts and calmed down.

"Thank you, Jungkook "

"Get some rest y/n , I'll get you some food." With that he left and I was smiling like a fool.

Jungkook POV

Seeing her panic my heart clenched. I wanted her to be safe and happy, I don't know why. I calmed her and then she was smiling a little. Seeing her smile I felt my heart beating faster. This has never happened before. It feels so different and good at the same time. I was going to the kitchen to get some food for her but before that I decided to tell everyone about her. So I messaged everyone to come in the meeting room.

After 5 minutes

A/n POV

All 7 were in the meeting room now. Jungkook told them everything about
Y/n. They all felt sad and sorry for her. They all wanted to meet her so decided to have today's dinner with her.

To be continued......
_________________________________________

Hello, how are you'll?
I'll make longer chapters from next chapters,
Hope you're enjoying,
I'm sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistakes 😔.
Love you'll 💜💜