✴Chapter 14✴

Night time~~
In Namjoon's room
Namjoon's POV
When Jungkook told me about his talk with Y/n about her past, it was kinda similar to my sister's. I need to have a DNA test soon. I can't wait to find out about this.
When I saw Y/n wearing that necklace, I felt so emotional. I missed my little princess and my mom. I missed my family. I smiled sadly remembering all those happy memories with little Y/n. She was my bundle of joy. Soon I drifted to sleep.

A/N POV

"Mom, why is your tummy so big?" 5 year old Namjoon asked his mom. "Joon, your little sister is sleeping in mumma's tummy right now. You remember I told you that you're gonna be a big brother." His mom answered. "Yes, mom. I'm gonna am a big brother. My little princess, you should come out soon. Your elder brother is waiting to see you. I will bring you a lot of gifts. I will protect you always." Little Namjoon started talking to his mom's tummy....

"Happy Birthday Y/N,today you are finally 8 years old." 13 years old Namjoon said. "Thank you Joonie oppa." Y/N replied. "Princess, I brought you a gift. Close your eyes." Joon said and took out a box. "Now open your eyes." Y/n opened her eyes and saw a beautiful necklace. [the one in chapter 12]

"Oppa, it's so beautiful

"Oppa, it's so beautiful. I love it." Y/n jumped in excitement. Namjoon helped her in wearing the necklace. "Y/niee, promise me you will always wear it anywhere you go, okay?" Joon asked. "Yes oppa, Y/n will never take this necklace off because it's given by her favorite person in the world." Y/n said and both brother-sister smiled.

15 years old namjoon and his dad found out about his sister and mom's accident. They were right now in front of Han river where the accident took place. he saw his mom's body.

"NO, MOM... Y/N ...APPA THIS CAN'T HAPPEN..NO" He cried.

Namjoon POV

"NO..." I woke up from my dream. "Oppa what happened ? " I saw Y/n beside me worried. I didn't thought of anything else and pulled her in my embrace. I can't lose her again. I cried on her shoulder. "Oppa, I'm here with you. Nothing happened. It was just a dream." She said. Her words started comforting me and I stopped crying. I broke the hug and she wipped my tears. "What happened oppa?" She asked. "Nothing Y/n, I saw a dream about my mom and..... and my sister's accident." I told the truth. "Oppa you had a sister?" She asked. "I did Y/n, she was 5 year younger then me." "Oppa I'm so sorry that you have to go through all of that." She said. She is so innocent. Whenever I'm with her I feel like no negativity can come towards me because I'm with her. "It's okay Y/nie now I had you. I feel God brought you to me as a second sister whom I can take care and protect" . "Oppa you are also like an elder brother that I never had. I will always love and cherish you." She said. "Y/niee, how did you came here?" I was curious to know why she was in my room. "Oppa I went to kitchen to get some water on my way back I heard some voices from your room so I decided to check and I saw you struggling in your sleep. So I came near you and was about to wake you up but you yourself woke up by your sleep. You looked very scared in your dream. I also got sad by seeing that." She explained. "Aww, my princess was sad for me." I said. "Yes oppa, don't dream such kind of dream. Only dream about good dreams ". "Okay princess, I'll tell the bad dreams not to disturb me only good dreams are allowed". I said and we both laughed at our stupidity. I checked the time and it was around 3 am.