Chapter 12

3rd person pov:

"Do you really think I would believe that?" Austin said with his evil smirk.

"Well believe it or not she's your daughter"

"You just showed that paternity test with you, and it's not even my DNA"

"Well give me your DNA and I will ask my doctor to test this"

"Whatever" and with that Rashta walk off smiling. And Austin, Wilbur, Max, and M/N went to a private room. Austin and Wilbur called the rest.

"Austin are you insane!" Wilbur said completely pissed off.

"Just by looking at Rashta my blood is already boiling, even when we were kids and now that she has a daughter, if I were her daughter I will act like I don't know her, even if it's her who gave birth to me" Max said

"That's just mean" M/N said.

"M/N the only thing you wouldn't do to her is to be kind" Austin said warningly to M/N.

"Why?"

"She would do everything, I mean everything to get the wealth of the Xia family" a familiar voice said.

The four turned their head to see Lou, William and his family, Acia Qin, Dr. Lin, and Avie Xi.

"I said it's urgent, why are you late" Austin ask with his cold tone.

"Well us being a rich people can't avoid paparazzi and reporters" Avie said.

"So what happened? And she really got fucked huh?" Acia said.

"Aicia! Language my son is here" William said.

"Anyways, so we all know Rashta is going to publish this to any social media or news website right?"

"So are we gonna use the dirty way or the fair way?" Avie ask.

"Oh we're starting the fair way, then if she continued that dirty trick of her then do it dirty" Austin said.

"So how are we going to start?"

"First, Wilson hack the hotel a year ago and restore the cctv second floor, second, Dr. Lin do a DNA test between me and Jake as well as Rashta's daughter, and just wait for a week and publish it, and uncle arrange some marriage contract"

"Got it uncle" Wilson said.

"Marriage contract!?" William said in total shock

"Relax I'm just going to get his trust and marry him, I love him but I don't know how to say it to him" Austin said.

"So why do you love him?" Dr. Lin asked

"What do you mean why do I love him, I love him because he's not like other girls or guys out there and honestly I don't know when, why, where I love him, I just know when I realized that I love him"