Power an Dominance GRIMMJOW LEMON

This lemon is finished. It's my first one so I really hope you like it. I'm in the middle of righting a Kyoya Ootori lemon love story for those of you ouran fans. I was just writing that one when so many great ideas came up and I just had to start this. So, without further-a-do, I hope you like it. Please comment, I want to know what you think!

You walked down the halls of Hueco Mundo, your hips swaying as you walked. You were on your way to training. Today, you and the cat would fight for power once again.

You see, your situation was a little bit complex. You and Grimmjow had an ongoing fight to be the sexta espada. You would fight every now and then to see who would hold their place. You usually alternated. Grimmjow was currently the sexta espada, which meant you would probably take over this time.

You wished you could just be an espada without having to worry about him instead of fighting to hold your place all the time. But at the same time, you kinda liked having to fight him. He was down right sexy when he was mad, it kinda turned you on. But you knew you could never have him.

Suddenly, you heard someone coming down the hall towards you. Your (E/C) eyes darted across the hall to where the noise was coming from, your long (H/C) hair whipping around as you did so.

Your eyes were met by icy blue ones. You instantly knew who they belonged to without having to get a better look. "what do you want?" you asked, putting a hand on your hip.

"fight's canceled. Something came up." he explained, a devious smirk gracing his features. You never really saw him smirk like that. He almost always had a smirk on his face, but this time, it was different.

"whatever. I can kick your ass any day. I don't need an audience." you fired back. "oh? Well then, why don't you and I have our own little fight?" something about how he said that sent shivers down your spine. His voice was husky. He approached you, wrapping a hand around your waist. Looking into his eyes, you could see they were filled with lust.

"hey, what are you-" you were cut off by his lips crashing onto your own. You resisted at first, but lust soon took over your body and you were lost in the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed back harder.

Before you knew it, you were in your room, back against the wall, legs wrapped around his waist, shirt on the floor, right next to his.

He ran his tongue along your bottom lip, asking for entrance, but you denied him. His hand trailed down your side and into your pants. You gasped when his finger began massaging your clit, allowing him to explore your mouth.

Meanwhile, he teased you through your panties. You moaned, grinding against him, begging for more.

He groaned. You could feel him getting harder by the second. You continued to grind against him, but he wouldn't give in.

Eventually, he got tired of you teasing him, and stuck one of his fingers into your womanhood.

"wow, you're so wet already, and the fun's just begun." Grimmjow remarked before going back to attacking your mouth.

You wanted to slap him for that. You wanted to shoot back some witty remark about how hard you had made him, but you were afraid he would stop.

He hit your g-spot with his finger, earning a loud moan. "m-more" you pleaded. "I want you to beg for me." he whispered to you, his soft lips brushing against the skin of your ear.

He hit you again, and you moaned even louder. "m-more!" you pleaded again. He stopped moving his fingers, pulling them out of you. "what's that? I didn't hear you." he said, his tone husky. "more" you repeated. "tell me what you want." he said, gently massaging your clit.

By now, you were done with games, you wanted him inside you, an you wanted it now. "I want you!" you nearly shouted. "what do you want me to do to you?" he asked, teasing you even more. You moaned again.

"I want you to fuck me hard!" you said. That surprised even you, but Grimmjow just smirked. "why didn't you just ask?" he teased.

You undid his belt buckle while he removed your shorts and panties.

Once his boxers were down, you almost fainted at the size of his dick.

He slid his thick cock into your entrance. Grimmjow kissed you, taking your mind away from the pain. Tears started welling up in your eyes. By the time he had sheathed his manhood inside of you, you felt like you were filled.

Eventually, when the pain had almost completely disappeared, you bucked your hips, signaling him to move.

That was all Grimmjow needed. He immediately started pounding in and out of you. It felt so good. He was filling you up, and it felt so right.

He hit your g-spot again and again, earning several loud moans from you, as well as a few groans from him.

The pleasure was overwhelming. You didn't think it was possible to feel something like this. "faster!" you begged. Grimmjow obliged.

Eventually, he got tired of your current position and sat down on the bed with you on his lap.

You moved up and down while he played with your breasts from behind. He bit into your shoulder, causing it to draw blood, but he licked it up right away as if asking for forgiveness. You silently excepted his implied apology.

When he got tired of that position, he moved you into your back and pounded into you. You moaned at the knew sensation of pleasure.

Grimmjow looked like he was getting tired, so you took the initiative and rolled him onto his back. You moved up and down while Grimmjow held your hips to get even deeper inside you.

You could feel yourself reaching the edge, and by the way Grimmjow's manhood was throbbing you could tell he was getting close, too.

He felt your walls tightening around him as you both reached your climax and moaned in ecstasy.

You fell down beside him, Both of you panting.

You snuggled up to him and rested your head on his chest as he ran a hand through your hair.

"Grimmjow?" you asked. "mm" he listened. "I... I love- you." you half stuttered. He chuckled. "I don't know what love is, but, I know whenever I'm around you, I feel... Hehe... I dunno..." he said. "that's good enough for me." you laughed.