Mailbox

Jo walked down to the mailbox where she exchanged words with Luke.

Jo had always found something intresting about him.

Could it be his ice blue eyes that hypnotized her everytime they spoke or could it be the way he played with his lipring that just made him irresistible. Everything about him was perfect. But probably her favorite thing was that he was a math tutor at the local elementary and Middle school, sure it didnt pay much but it was his passion to help kids learn and achieve.

Jo just wished there was a way to get him to feel the same way about her so she needed a plan.

"Hey im having a party tonight. Its kind of like a welcome party for my new roomates. You should totally come!" Jo exclaimed.

"Yeah for sure. I'll be there.  Can I bring Mike and Cal?" He asked

"Yeah thats cool. Well i'll see you tonight then. Bye!" Jo yelled as she rushed upstairs to plan this so called party she just thought of.

"HEY GUYS UM I NEED SOME HELP. SO UM THERES THIS GUY NAMED LUKE AND HES THE NEIGHBOR ACROSS THE HALL AND I SORT OF MAY HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON HIM AND I WANTED TO SPEND TIME WITH HIM SO I INVITED HIM TO THE PARTY THAT WE ARE SUPPOSEDLY HAVING AND YEAH I NEED HELP PLANNING IT AND MAKING SURE ITS NOT LAME BECAUSE IM LAME AF AND I WANT HIM TO LIKE ME"  Jo babbled on as she ran into the apartment.

"Ok ok calm down we can help. When did you say it is?" Ashton asked

"TONIGHT!" Jo yelled

"Ok well we're a bit short on time but we can do something.  Chaos and I can um work a little magic to get this to be perfect" Ashton said as he winked at Chaos.

Chaos slapped Ashtons arm as she said "yeah of course we can help. You go out and get some food and drinks and we'll fix the place up for tonight"

"Oh my gosh thank you so much if this works out you can be my maid of honor at the wedding" Jo said as she ran out the door.