Night

Middle of the night..I wonder what I'm wasting time in the library doing with the books beside me..and then I crawl onto the table and take a nap. After waking up, I suddenly realized that I have never been so quiet and peaceful since I had to take care of my children at home. I have had a lot of headaches and fatigue, but in a place called the library. like this...there are really no words to describe the peace in here that makes me feel a little emotional, something in this place is a little choked that can't be expressed in words. Bookshelves old, books are piled on top of each other. The dusty attic is now decorated with a few bookshelves, a library with a classical and aristocratic sound that makes me unable to take my eyes off...I was unconsciously attracted to the attic, unconsciously going up there. Out of the stacks of old books, I chose for myself a bible that tells the story of a lonely and lonely life. a man with immortality, a god-given eternal life, for him it was like a pain to watch each of his loved ones die but perhaps for me it was not. a big problem that sounds cruel but it is a law of nature, we humans can never avoid it...but what to do now...i really want to understand pain of the man in the book, but deep down I knew I wanted to be like him. I don't understand this world. Too.cOmplicated.