Work :(

Context: a shoot up happens at your wife's work.
Outfits:

Wife pov:

Wife pov:

I walk through the halls of the massive company until I turn a corner and see someone suspicious but think nothing much of it until I see the back door wide open as my heart sinks as I turn my head slowly to see him holding a gun staring directly at me. My hands shake as tears fill my eyes as I slowly shake my head.
He shoots the ceiling as I scream very loudly running down the halls as he runs after me.
I ran fastly down the stairs with all the workers and everyone else screaming even louder holding their heads but he is still targeting me.
I get to the front entrance which is very big. Everyone runs out of the automatic doors.
I stand on the marble flooring as the guy stands right infront of me with the gun directly at me as I feel everything sink as I stare directly into his eyes.

-your POV-

I arrive at the company to see my wife as I see the whole company come running out the building as I immediately get out of my car barging through the crowd of people running the opposite direction screaming.
I reach the doors as security grabs me as I see my wife with both of her hands up with a man all in black pointing a gun at her. I scream loudly at the top of my lungs with tears pouring out of my eyes I scream her name.

-wife's pov-

I shakly turn my head to the window to see my wife kicking the security screaming my name as I immediately break down in tears and before I knew it something sharp immediately went through my stomach as I chocked on my breathe falling directly onto the floor blood poaring all over my clothes.

-your POV-

A loud bang was heard as everyone went silent as security dropped me running after the man as I screamed ambulance before running to my wife seeing her asleep but not dead. I hold the wound as my hand is immediately covered in blood. I hold her body close as this could be the last time. I let out painful cries that I have never done before.

Before I knew it she was being pulled out of my arms onto a ambulance bed being sent away from me.

-in hospital-

My legs shake as my Knuckles bleed from angrily punching the wall. My eyes are soaked as my clothes are filled with blood as I look scruffy. I have been waiting 8 hours for the operation to finish.
Suddenly the doors open as her bed slowly gets pushed past you into another room.

A doctor came up to you removing the mask he had a happy face.
D:" she has successfully survived" he smiled as you cried of relief.
You went into the room she was in before sitting on the chair next to her.
You held her hand before slowly falling asleep.

-end-