Prolog

Emma stepped out of her room, her bags were packed, and she was ready to go. "Emma!" A child's voice called out. Emma turned around and saw Phil running up to her to give her a hug. "Don't leave!" He begged her. "I'm sorry to leave you here, Phil, but I need to go to school so I can save people with my quirk!" Emma explained gently. After they had crossed over to the human world, everyone got "quirks" or supernatural powers. Emma's was fire.
     Once Emma found out she could become a pro hero and keep saving people for her entire life, she knew that's what she wanted to do. Ray and Norman wanted to be pro heros as well, and since they all passed the entrance exam to get into UA, they were going to move into their dorms that day. Phil and all of the other kids they called their siblings were sad to see their oldest siblings leave.
     Because so many people had come to the human world after fleeing the demon world, a brand new orphanage had been opened up just for them. All of the kids from Gracefeild were happy they got to stay together knowing that when their siblings got adopted they really did have a wonderful new home, and they all sent letters to their brothers and sisters that were still in the orphanage. Unfortunately, the kids that weren't from Gracefeild went somewhere else, but they all still kept in touch as best as they could.
     Phil was now 7 years old, Emma could still remember when he was 4 years old like it was yesterday, back when they escaped Gracefeild. He had grown so much since then, and had done such a good job taking care of his siblings while Emma and Ray were gone. She was so proud of him! She knew he just didn't want to be separated from her again, but she had to become a hero, and Phil had to stay at the orphanage and go to elementary school.
     Emma gave him a hug, "Don't worry, Phil, I'll write you so many letters that you'll have to send me a letter saying I need to calm down with writing so many!" Phil giggled a little at that, tears in his eyes. "I'll visit as soon as I can. You be good and take care of everyone for me, Phil." Emma told him. He nodded and wiped the tears out of his eyes. "You can count on me!" He declared. Emma smiled, "Good." She said.
     She grabbed Phil's hand and started walking with him to the front door where everyone was waiting to say goodbye. As soon as they got there, Emma was bombarded by hugs from all her younger siblings. "We'll miss you, Emma!" Thoma said through tears. "Please be safe!" Mark cried.
     They all continued telling her to be safe, be careful, to learn lots, write letters, visit them all the time, and to become a hero. She hugged them all back. Great, now she was getting emotional too! "I'll miss you guys too! I promise I'll be safe and I'll write you tons of letters and I'll visit as soon as I can!" She promised.
     "All right, children, give Emma some space please. She has a long journey ahead of her." Rachel, their new "mom" said kindly. She had brown hair and blue eyes, and unlike Isabella, she actually cared about the kids and wanted to see them succeed in life and find families to live with. The kids all backed up from Emma, still sad to see her go.
     Gilda ran up from the back of the crowd and gave Emma a hug. "I'll miss you so much, Emma." She cried. "I'll miss you too, Gilda. I'll see you again soon." Emma promised her friend. "You better call us!" Gilda told her. The house had a land line phone, and since Emma, Ray, and Norman were moving to UA for their studies, they had each been given a mobile phone of their own. They had eachother in their contacts, and the only other contact they had was to the phone in the orphanage. "I will, I promise!" Emma said. "Take care of everyone, Gilda. You too, Don!" Emma added. They both promised they would.
     Just then Ray walked down the hall and all the kids ran up to him and gave him hugs and made him promise to write, call, visit, and be safe. "Take care of yourself, Ray!" Lannion demanded. "I will, I promise." Ray said. He had put his life on the line many times while they were in the demon world, so the kids still worried about him rushing into danger or trying to sacrifice his own life again.
     Jemima hugged Ray, "Please be safe!" She told him. "I will." Ray promised her. He had saved her a few times and when they initially escaped from Gracefeild, he had helped get over the cliff when she was too scared to. Now Jemima was 8 years old. Emma was still amazed at how much everyone had grown.
     Then, Norman walked in the room. "Norman!" All the kids yelled before running to hug him. Emma smiled, she loved her family, they all cared about eachother so much, and she thought they were adorable! Ray walked over to stand by Emma. "They're all worried about us, huh?" He commented. "Yeah, after everything that's happened I don't blame them." Emma responded. Ray nodded in agreement as he watched Norman make all the same promises to the kids as he and Emma had made.
     They had some new siblings in their orphanage that weren't from Gracefeild. Most of them were much younger then everyone but there were still some older kids. They were all saying goodbyes as well, but they weren't as worried or quite as passionate about it as the Gracefeild kids. Emma loved all their new siblings just as much as her old ones, but they didn't know about what happened in the demon world, so they didn't understand why everyone got so stressed whenever someone left. The little ones got emotional, but that wad mostly because everyone else was.
     Once Norman got free from his siblings' love and attention he joined Emma and Ray by the door. "Everyone say goodbye to your big siblings!" Rachel said. "Goodbye!" Everyone said in chorus. Most had tears in their eyes, and some kept smiles on their faces. It was a big day for everyone. "Goodbye!" Emma replied to them all, waving, eyes getting watery. "Bye, everyone!" Norman said, waving. "We'll see you guys soon." Ray promised, waving goodbye.
     Then they stepped out of the front door, leaving their siblings behind. Rachel walked them to the car. The three of them got in and after saying goodbye to Rachel, they were off. The driver began the journey to UA.

Author's Notes:

     There we go, the beginning of the tale. The trio are off to UA to train and become pro heros to save people. I hope you guys enjoy it! ♡♡♡