Chapter 2

The next morning

Sid and Monami had just finished running the extra 10 laps before the morning drill and were drinking water, facing each other and looking, at the training ground. It was peaceful as they were very early and there were no one in sight.

Sanjana and Karan were walking towards them, Sid noticed them and was about to tell Monami when she started talking

Monami: it's so peaceful but I wonder how long this will last this time around

Karan: What do you mean this time around!

Monami froze and looked at Sid, quickly stood up.

Monami: Nothing, just remarked casually. I am gonna go get breakfast, Sid you coming?

Sid: Yeah,coming let's go.

After the drill

Col. Batra: Listen guys you all have done in the few months that you have been here so as a gift, I am allowing you guys 1 week of holiday, go and enjoy with your family! Dismissed.

Sumanji: Really, Sumanji is really excited to go see Rajeshji!

Chitra: #yay#staycation

Everyone was celebrating except for Monami and Sid. Karan looked at Monami who was holding her hand at her chest and near to her heart, he was walking towards her when she suddenly left the drill area with Sid.

Monami: Sid, I feel like something bad is going to happen to

Sid: Nothing like that will happen, don't worry Mona! Relax!

Karan and Sanjana had followed them and were looking at them.

Karan: Something bad will happen to who?

Monami looked at Karan and replied: No one!

Karan: Don't lie to me, Monami! Who were you talking about?

Monami: I said no one right, stay out of my business!

Karan looked at Monami shocked as she had never spoken to him or anyone for that matter like that and she looked very angry and overprotective that he wondered who she was talking about

Sanjana sensing the growing tension asked Sid: Are you going back to your home also?

Sid looked at Monami who slightly nodded no and replied: No Ma'am I am not going back.

Sanjana: Why? Won't your dad miss you?

Sid: I am very lazy, besides it's only 1 week what am I going to do anyways.

Sid laughed jokingly and looked at Monami reassuringly.

Karan looked at that and wondered what was that about.

Monami: I am going to take rest, bye!

Sid: I also want to take rest bye!

Karan: Sid, wait! I want to talk to you. Monami, you can leave.

Monami: Okay Kar, I mean Sir!

Sid: Yeah, you wanted to ask me something?

Karan: Is Monami in some kind of problem?

Sid: No, why?

Karan: She is not looking like herself , that's why!

Sid: What do you mean? She was happy the whole day