Chapter 4

Karan goes to Monami's bed and sits down looking at her.

Karan: Why can't I see you in pain? Why do I want to take away all of your pain? Why don't you trust me enough to tell me what's going on? Why? Why? Why? No matter what happens I will find out what is bothering you, and I will help you Monami!

Sid and Sanju POV in the canteen

Sid was sitting on the bench and repeatedly slammed his first against the table after a while Sanjana caught his hand.

Sanjana: Siddarth, what are you doing?

Sid: What else can I do? She was right, if I wanted I could have easily taken those men down, but I didn't and she was right when she said that some part of me wanted to die, I didn't think about her, when I let those guys beat me, especially after everything that happened she doesn't deserve losing me also!

Sanjana: It's not your fault, look at me She turned him to face her
You can solve a problem only when you know what it is, and you can only make amends once you know what you did wrong.

Sid suddenly hugged her and said : I know exactly what do now, Thank you Thank you so much!

Sid ran from the canteen to his room as Sanjana looked at him.

Sanjana: How much I have misunderstood him, he is willing to do anything for his loved ones, Monami is very lucky to have a friend like Sid.

Faizi: Yes Sanju, I mean look at how much bonding both Monami and Sid have

Karan: Yeah but I am worried for the both of them! Faizi we need to find out how Monami's Bhai died, if she saw him die she is probably in trauma and...

Sid: She got over it.

Karan turned around to look at the Sid carrying a huge pack of Kurkure Masala Munch

Karan: What did she get over?

Sid: Her trauma from seeing her Bhai's death, she bounced back really quickly both physically and emotionally because of someone special.

Karan: How did she bounce so quickly and who is the someone special?

Sid: She bounced quickly as she and I had a therapist to help us, and I could understand exactly what she is going through so.... but sometimes she remembers the pain all to well

Sanju: How can you understand exactly can you understand what happened?

Sid: Because I was also with Mona and Bhai when Bhai died, what Monami saw I also did. You guys think that only I am Monami's life support but it's not one way, it's two way, she is also my life support.

Faizi: Sid, I am so sorry

Sid: But do me a favor and stay away from Monami's past

Karan: What is she so scared? Why doesn't she want to tell us her past?

Sid: She is rightfully scared and it's not for herself Karan, it's for someone that she loves a lot and would move the sky and earth to make sure that that person is safe, she will cross any limits for that person and before you think of yourself it's not you. She loves you, but she also loves someone way more than how much she loves you, me, her job, her dream, and everyone, and if asked she would give everything up for that person.

Faizi: Who is that person?

Monami: Isn't is enough if I say someone special?

They all turned to look at Monami who was standing in the doorway, she looked tired but her eyes were clear as she walked towards Sid.