The Meet Up Pt.2

He pulled his pants down too. I was starting to cry, he covered my mouth. That's when he stuck his dick in. It hurt. A lot. I was crying even more, Nick put his fingers in my mouth so I would be quiet. He let out small moans, so did I. But I hated this.

"Nick.. It hurts!." I cried.

"Shut up fag, you're gonna get us caught!"

He's really calling me a fag when he's the one literally fucking me right now.

"Alistair, I love you." He whispered.

"If you really loved me you'd stop!" I cried out.

He pulled out after I said that, then he started crying.

"I don't know what came over me I'm so sorry!"

"I didn't mean for this to happen!.." He said through his tears.

"Look Nick, it's okay, but don't do that"

What am I saying what he did is not okay! I pulled up my pants and he pulled up his. No one was in the bathroom at the time, thank god.

"Here let me help you." He said in a caring way.

He put his arm around me and helped me out if the bathroom stall, because my ass hurts like hell.

He helped my out of the bathroom and to our table, Amy looked worried.

"Alistair are you okay?!" She spoke.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just slipped, Nick helped me though."

"Aww that's so sweet Nick!" She added.

If only she knew what actually happened.. The truth is I kind of liked it. But I still hated it! We sat down and ate our pizza. It was time for Amy and Nick to leave, I was kind of sad to see them go.

I went home and surprisingly didn't get on the game, all I did was bathe and go to bed. I woke up and got ready for school, got on the bus and Nick was on today, he asked me to sit with him for some reason.

"Look Alistair.. I'm sorry for yesterday, I don't know what I was thinking." He murmured.

"Nick. It's okay I promise I forgive you."

He hugged me, oh my god he hugged me! I hugged back if course, like why wouldn't I. I think it's kind of crazy I still like him though. Even after what he did.

We arrived at school and we both decided to meet up after the first 5 minutes of class started. We met up at in the bathrooms, he came closer and then and hugged me again. We decided to be friends, but not around his friends...

We both went back to class, and after that, He had to punch me, in the hallway, in front of so many people. His friends told him too. I was angry at Nick and his friends, I ran off crying, Nick just stood there and watched me run off, with a blank stare too..