Obey Me oc *rough draft*

Name: Esme

Name: Esme

Gender: Female.

Pronounces: She/Her.

Birthday: July 19th.

Zodiac: Cancer.

Height: 5'5

Weight: 139 lbs.

Appearance:

^^ made on picrew!//

Clothing/Accessories: Esme tends to wear a green silk tank top along with a white pair of shorts to lounge around in. Esme always wears a little heart locket, and if you were to open it, it reveals a picture of Simeon, herself, and Luke. But whenever she isn't lounging around, she wears what is in her appearance photo. And of course this isn't much of an accessory, she has a pair of white-feathered wings.

Personality: Esme is quite the compassionate little angel. She does her job diligently, and is often praised for how well she does as an angel. She often works with humans, so she's grown to be compassionate and understanding. But of course being around humans wouldn't leave her the exact same! Esme often gossips and tends to spread rumors about untrue things, and sticks her nose into business that doesn't belong to her. Another bad trait of Esme is that she's extremely subservient. As an angel she was taught to always please her higher ups, and it always stuck with her. To please humans, her friends, and even demons if it came to it, she'd change anything about herself just to make them pleased. With the occasional complaining, slight laziness, and the rare envy, it's never enough to force her to become a fallen angel.

Species: Angel

Type of Angel: Angel of Love/ Dominon.

Powers: Erogelic Physiology, Love inducement, and Love manipulation.

Erogelic Physiology-

A user with this ability either is or can transform into an Erogel/Erogelic being (an Angel of Love/Sex/Desire); an angel/angelic-like being that are connected to sex, love and desire. In nature these angelic beings tend to bring joy, love and desire to good people illuminating the sacred purity of sexuality in the name of love and the higher power they serve.