𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜

𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 ------------

Chapter title from Better than me by The Brobecks

𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚎
Y/N - Your Name

𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 -------

"Y/N! Get up!"

You opened your eyes, seeing Tommy bent over you, a large grin plastered on his face. You gave him a confused look before remembering the agreement you had made yesterday. "Let me get dressed." Tommy nodded, walking of your room and closing your door. Sighing you got up and grabbed clothes from your closet, something simple. Smiling as you looked at yourself in the mirror you nodded, stepping out of your room.

Tommy was standing in the living room, scrolling on his phone. "Hey Toms." You greeted, putting your shoes on. He said a greeting, walking to open the front door. "Lets go." You chuckled, following him to the car.

Once in you put your keys in and started the car, beginning to drive. Tommy glanced up from his phone, "Could I play some music? It's a bit of a drive." He asked, looking over to you. You nodded in conformation. He smiled, connecting his phone to play his choice of music.

The first song began playing, "I lost the passion that comes with living." You could've sworn you recognized the voice, "Who's this?" You asked, not taking your eyes off the road.

"Oh, this band is Lovejoy! The lead singer is actually Will." Tommy answered, tapping his leg to the beat of the music. "Will? Like the guy were going to meet up with?" You asked, glancing over to Tommy for a moment. "Yeah!" You nodded, bobbing your head to the music.

It was nice, Will's voice was nice.

Eventually you both made it to the beach, Tommy quickly climbing out of the car once you unlocked the doors. Tommy had his phone out and was dialing a number. "Toby? Hey, were here! Where are you guys?" He grinned, looking around for his friends. You followed Tommy as he wandered, searching for Toby and Will.

Eventually you and Tommy found them, Will was sat on a stone ledge, Toby looking around as he held his phone to his ear. Will waved to you and Tommy, your brother hung up and ran towards the other two, leaving you. Shaking your head you walked in their direction.

"Hey!" You said, waving to the group. "You're Y/N, right?" Toby, you now recognized him as Tommy's friend Tubbo, asked, looking up at you. Tubbo was quite short with messy brown hair. He wore a white hat with a cat face on it, plain white shirt and shorts. He had a jacket tied around his waist.

You nodded, turning to Will. "I'm Wilbur, but you can call me Will." He smiled, shaking your hand. Will was tall, a few inches taller than you. He wore a deep red beanie, curly brown hair going in many directions. He had a large grey sweater on, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He had a pair of black jeans on. He was really pretty too.

"Alright, now that introductions are over lets go!" Tommy said, him and Tubbo running ahead.

You groaned, Will smiled at your reaction. Soon you and Will caught up to the boys, finding them at the arcade. "Wow, I don't remember the last time I've been here!" You breathed, looking around. Will chuckled, even his laugh was pretty. "Let's go catch up with those two before they get into trouble." You nodded, following after Will.

You found the two boys, Tubbo was chanting as Tommy attempted to get a plush out of a claw machine. Tommy let out a frustrated sigh when the plush fell out of the claw, "This thing is rigged." Tubbo huffed, pressing his forehead to the glass. "Let me try." You called out, stepping over. All three men watched as you walked over and took a token from Tommy's hand, the boy letting out a sound of disagreement, you placed it into the machine.

After a moment you grabbed the plush, Tubbo and Tommy held their breath as the plush was slowly carried over to the hole in the corner. Once it was dropped in you grabbed it, laughing as you heard Tommy and Tubbo celebrate. "That's another thing I'm better at brother." You grinned, handing Tommy the plush. He looked at you in disbelief as Wilbur laughed with you. Soon the four of you calmed down, making your way out of the arcade.

Tubbo and Tommy were chatting about something, standing. You and Will were sat down on a stone ledge, watching them. "So.."

"So."

You and Will sat in silence, simply watching the two boys. "What did Tommy do to get you to drive him out here?" He laughed at Will's question, leaning back slightly. "He didn't do anything, I mean I had nothing better to do today." Will nodded, watching as Tubbo and Tommy ran up.

"Me and Toby are gonna get something to like eat. Do you guys want to come with or have us bring you something back?" Tommy asked. "Just bring me a pretzel or something." You said, smiling. "I'm good for now." Tommy and Tubbo nodded, running off.

"They're gonna get in trouble somehow."

"Oh definitely."

You both turned to each other and broke into laughter, Wilbur holding his stomach while you propped yourself up with your hand on the stone wall.

You thought you could get used to hanging out with Tommy's friends.

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 ------------

sorry that thiz chapter ended up pretty short, I just needed soke way to introduce wibur and y/n hababbaah

𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 --------