3. KARTIK

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊

.............................................................

(I'm not gonna show anything about the Chakravyuh as I don't know anything about this at all so, let's jump straight to the results and continue the story further as it's about our MoRan's love confession only)

They won the Chakravyuh and at the end of the Chakravyuh, all the teams got invited to a party. They were very much happy after winning the compitition.

Karan got a cut on his left hand and when the first round got over, Monami did his first aid but when Karan tried to talk to her she said....

Monami - Abhi Chakravyuh pe concentrate karte hai Karan. I want to win this compitition anyhow.

And she left from there. Chakravyuh's compitition was over but Karan was sure about one thing, that is, Monami is trying to ignore him now.

He tried everything to talk to her but she avoided him cleverly. Karan understood her tactics but was also confused that why she was behaving like this. So, he decided to talk to her.

Monami was drinking water, Karan came there to talk to her. Monami saw this and was trying to find a way to avoid him. Karan looked at Monami and understood that she's again going to try to avoid him. He said...

Karan - Vo Monami.... Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai. Do minute mere sath chalogi, please?

Monami was going to say something but someone came there and said....

Guy - Hey, You are Cadet Dr. Monami Mahajan.... Right?

It was none other then Team Sangram's leader and Trainner, Kartik. Karan saw him and got irritated.

Karan (To himself) - Are yr interrupt bhi karna tha to ise hi karna tha aur koi nahi tha kya Meri Rani Sahiba ko aur mujhe disturb karne???

Ek minute... MERI!!!... Kuch bhi mat bola kar Karan..... Ye Monami ne mera dimaag ghuma ke rakh diya hai, I Love You bolke. Had hai yr!!!

Monami - Kartik... Right?

Kartik - Yeah... I just saw your performance in the compitition. What's say, Karan ko ditch karo aur meri academy join kar lo.

Karan - Excuse me???

Monami (Ignoring Karan) - I'll think about it. Actually, it's not a bad offer.

Kartik - See, tum ache se janti ho ke kon acha hai aur... (Looking at Karan) kon nahi...

Karan (Shockingly) - Monami!!!

Monami looked at Karan and then Kartik. After a second, Monami and Kartik started to laugh. Kartik said....

Kartik - Come on Karan. Just try to loosen up. Tum itne stiff kyu ho, kabhi to relax kiya karo.

Monami (Dramatically) - Ho, Kartik ye kya bol diya tumne??? Tumhe nahi pata ke Special Agent Karan Shergill apne stiff behaviour aur emotionless hone ke liye jaane jate hai? Relax karna inse na ho payega.

Kartik laughed listening this and Monami joined him. Karan looked at Monami and Kartik, he made a face and said....

Karan - Aap kuch zyada hi nahi bol rahi hai, Rani Sahiba?

Kartik (Amusingly) - Rani Sahiba!!!!!! Seriously Monami?

Monami - Abhi thoda aur raho is Khadoosh Shergill ke sath, pata chal jayega tumhe bhi Kartik, ke ye janaab kitne gusse wale hai.

Karan has had enough now. He held Monami's hand and started to drag her while saying...

Karan - Monami, tum chalo mere sath, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai.