When someone has hurt you: Forgiveness

Ephesians 4:32
“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Matthew 18:21-22
"Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, 'Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?' Jesus answered, 'I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.' "

Mark 11:25
“And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”

Hebrews 8:12
“For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.”

Proverbs 17:9
“Love prospers when a fault is forgiven, but dwelling on it separates close friends.”

The #1 reason why we should forgive others is simply because God forgave us.

Ephesians 1:7-8
“In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence.”

The #1 reason why we should forgive others is simply because God forgave us.
When you harbor animosity toward someone and refuse to forgive them, you allow the enemy of your soul to infect you with negativity, isolation, and even barricade you from blessings that the Lord desires to bestow upon you.
Prayer:
Dear Father I lay bear before you the darkest areas of my life. I give you the things which I have done wrong, And the areas where I have failed to act as I should. I never want to live like this again. Right now I chose to turn away from everything I know to be wrong about my life. As I kneel before you in adoration I ask for your forgiveness, And I give you all my shame, guilt and wrongdoing. Thank you that you accept me and embrace me. Please fill me with Your Holy Spirit now. Focus my heart on You, And empower me in everything that I do. I ask all this in the precious name of Jesus, My Saviour and Protector. Amen.

You can feel free to use this prayer or the photo above as a reference. You may even create your own prayer. Have a blessed day 🙏