Chapter 6

“You guys! All of you! I’m going to report you! You bad people!”

“Can you speak when you are dead?”

“If you kill me, you will be a murderer! You’ll be arrested!”

“Yes. I should have been arrested already, but I am still in the mansion, aren’t I? And, I think I will be fine here even after you die, what do you think?”

“Heuk! Miss Lisa! I am scared of these people!”

In the end, Rosé, who lost the argument, wept again and ran into her arms.

Lisa wanted to tell her that she was not kind either, but rather intimidating.

Fortunately, however, she still had gained precious patience after surviving her six regressions.

‘Well, I brought her into this mess, so I will have to fix this.’

Sighing, Lisa wrapped her arms around Rosé’s back and calmly declared.

“Young Masters, if Rosé dies—”

A voice as cold as the three men a while ago uttered from her mouth.

“I will set this mansion on fire and I kill myself.”

Patience was not the only thing she had gained from returning to the Lavrenti’s six times—

Blackmail and even threats to some extent.

Lisa was a great extra.

***

After seeing the six endings in 〈 Love or Die 〉 Lisa became capable of doing things she did not particularly like.

As she struggled to survive for a long time in the Lavrenti family, a mafia family, she became proficient in handling a gun and knife automatically, as well as learning to play chess with her eyes.

Her strength was also automatically developed while working as a maid, as her body was originally flexible.

Thanks to this, Lisa had enough skills to disguise herself as a man and hide among the soldiers.

Not only that, she was able to organize the paperwork that Jimin had piled up like a mountain, and became a master of origami for Taehyung, who loves origami.

Now, she also became proficient in animal training for animals in Jungkook’s care.

If there was such a thing as the ultimate maid, it would be Lisa.

She was quick-witted, quick-handed, reticent, and knew how to distinguish between when she should step up and when she should not.

Her score would be 10,000 out of 100.

And, in Lisa’s eyes, now was the right time to go.

“Young Masters keep saying that you will kill people who cry like this. Did I not say it clearly? It must be Rosé.”

Hidden in her cold eyes was, “I am really disappointed, Young Masters,” which she did not say out loud.

Of course, Lisa was a person who would not blink an eye whether Rosé died or not, but here she had to act that she was more important than anything else.

That way, she can retire safely.

“…Just kidding.”

Eventually, Taehyung raised his hands first.

He was smiling brightly as if asking her to believe his sincerity, but Rosé knows that he was 200% sincere until a while ago.

“I would not want to kill in front of Lis. Of course, I am joking.”