Quick Trapped

"Mindy!" Sammy's voice was sharp, panicked even. "How are we going to get out of here?"

Mindy frowned, leaning up against the basement workbench not knowing how they would get out of the locked basement. She felt as panicked as Sammy was, yet unlike Sammy, she wasn 't walking around flapping her hands in front of her face to try and help her breathe.

Cam, on the other hand, was sitting on a box, completely calm, though Cam was never not calm.

"At least the head elf and thus Santa doesn't know we messed up with humans?"

"Are you sure about that?"

Mindy flinched away from the sound of the fourth person who wasn 't there before. She smiled at them, putting on a rather fake tone of voice saying she was glad to see them, though she wasn't glad to see him, particularly during their test to graduate. "Bernie!"

"Are you really sure that the head elf and Santa won't find out?"

"How did you get in here?"

"I teleported."

"Yeah right. Nobody has that ability."

"Suit yourself." Bernie turned to Sammy. "Want to get out?"

"I am so sorry! Please tell the head elf if you can I am so sorry!" And with that, he teleported Sammy out. Mindy's jaw dropped.

Soon, he was back. Upstairs, humans were moving around. "So. Who's idea was this?"

"What do you mean?" Mindy blinked her eyes.

"Mindy's," Cam said, honest as ever.

"I see." Bernie then teleported Cam out.

Mindy pushed her lips together, but then Bernie came back to the basement she was still locked in, her body tensing as she thought she heard the humans planning to come in the basement. "Sorry?"