Chapter 1

~3rd person pov~

"PUTANGINA MO SANDRO KALA KO MAKAKAPAGTIWALAAN KITA!!"

"Y-Y/n l-let me explain n-naman.."

"Explain? Explain!? Ano kailangan mo i-explain! You had sex with another girl tas' nabuntis mo pa! What is wrong with you?!"

Sandro was crying his eyes out while he held his lover's hands tightly, he had done something unforgivable. He got another girl pregnant while he was at the bar, Sandro and his mistress was seen kissing at a hotel and soon went inside their hotel room..

"Y/n, please calm down, naman... Bawal ka maistress, isipin mo naman baby naten.."

"PANO AKO HINDI MAIISTRESS, SANDRO!?! IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS AND EVERYONE IS PROBABLY TALKING ABOUT IT NOW!! I'M A MONTH PREGNANT AND YOU'RE ALREADY OUT TRYING TO FUCK OTHER WOMEN" She yelled, not letting Sandro even speak "Y/n... Please.. It was a mistake.." He cried out, holding her hands as he kneeled on the floor crying uncontrollably.

"let me go! Ayoko na sayo!" She swat her hands away from Sandro, heading upstairs to pack her things, but Sandro was hot on her wheels "Y/N, please! Let's talk about this!!" He yelled, running after her.

She shut the door in his face and locked it, Sandro kept on banging on the door but no response came out.

Meanwhile, Y/n grabbed her suitcase and started to pack all her clothes, sobbing uncontrollably. She couldn't accept the fact that Sandro just ruined everything. Everything was turning out perfect, she was pregnant with Sandro's child and happily married.. But I guess now it's changed na.

She picked up her phone from her pocket and called her best friend "Y/n? Oh my gosh I heard what happened in the news"

"Laine... Ayoko na dito" she said through the phone as she could see her reflection on the window, it was raining outside "Walang kwenta pala yang si sandro eh! Come over dito sa bahay ko, dito muna kayo matulog, kailangan safe ka paren kase dala dala mo si baby" She let out a an "ok" before she hung up the phone and continued packing her clothes.

She slowly went downstairs, being as quiet as possible, she saw Sandro sleeping on the couch. She opened the front door and headed to her car and started to drive off sa bahay ni Laine.

She knocked on her door and it was opened by laine, she immediately hugged her bestfriend as she cried her eyes out, while laine rubbed her back "Hayaan mo na yang si sandro, y/n. Maging strong ka! Para sayo at sa baby mo, don't let a sandro marcos ruin your life!" She encouraged.

~~~~

Years have passed. Y/n now owns one of the most successful jewelry business in the philippines, she was very happy with her life naman, kasama ang kanyang anak

Francine marcos, people call her franny for short and her mother calls her 'marga', the only daughter of y/n marcos. Si marga siguro ang pinaka well mannered child na makikilala mo, she was beautiful and intelligent, she was caring and she would always help people who are in need.

"Marga! Come on we need to go na!" Sigaw ni y/n sa anak nya, Francine hurriedly came downstairs with her backpack and ran towards the car where her mom was "Mommy I'm so excited to live to ilocos norte! First time ko po pumunta dun at maganda po dun!" Y/n smiled at her daughter and started to drive off to ilocos norte.

They arrived at ilocos norte and at their house, everything was already at it's place na kase lahat ng maids pinafurnish na ang buong bahay para kay y/n at francine "mommy ang ganda naman po dito!" francine said

"Marga go upstairs na, it's already late and you have school tomorrow" marga nodded at her mother and head upstairs to her bedroom.

"Ma'am y/n, handito po si miss laine"