Chapter 2

~3rd person~

Simon opened his door only to reveal vinny "Simon, alam ko alam mo kung nasaan nakatira sila ate y/n, pwede ba ako sumama sayo? Gusto ko din makita na si ate y/n chaka pamangkin ko" Saad ni vinny.

Simon sighed, knowing vinny won't give up until he let him come him to y/n "Sige, pero wag mo papaturo kay kuya sandro kung san sila nakatira" Simon said which made vinny nod.

They arrived at the house, simon knocked on the door only to see manang "Hi po, nasan po sila y/n?"

"Ay mga anak pasok kayo, handito si ma'am y/n at baby franny"

She let them in and called y/n's name "upo lang kayo, bababa na si ma'am y/n maya maya" They heard footsteps coming down the stairs, y/n immediately went downstairs and hugged vinny "Vinny! I miss you!"

"Ate y/n! so glad to see you na ulit! Miss na kita, nasan yung pamangkin ko?"

"ay nasa kwarto nya siguro gumagawa ng homework. Marga! Tara dito sa baba, handito si tito simon mo!" sabay sigaw ni y/n. Francine came running the stairs and engulfed her tito daddy with a hug "Tito daddy! Na miss po kita!"

"hi franny, na miss din kita. Pero alam mo kung sino pa nakakamiss sayo?" Simon let go of the hug and looked at vinny. Vinny kneeled down to francine and smiled at her "Hi franny, I'm your tito vinny" She smiled and hugged her tito "Hi po tito pogi!" Vinny smiled at the nickname his pamangkin gave her.

"Franny should meet mom and dad na, I'm sure they'll be happy to see their granddaughter" Vinny told y/n which made her nod "I mean, why not? Saturday bukas kaya pwede naman si marga tomorrow"

"Mommy hindi ka sasama?" Francine sadly asked "sorry baby, busy si mommy tomorrow eh" Francine nodded, understanding that her mother has a lot of things to do tomorrow.

~~~~

"Marga bilis! Hinihintay ka na ng mga tito mo!" Sigaw ni y/n sa baba, francine came running down the stairs with her backpack "You got all your stuff na?"

"Opo mommy" She said, holding onto vinny's hand "May pamunas ka na dyan ha, tsaka handyan na din ipad mo" Franny nodded. Y/n looked at simon and said "Pag napawisan si marga mag pamunas sya dyan, tapos pag bored na sya, bigyan mo lang ng coloring book at may extra damit sya dyan"

"Oo, you got it y/n!"

~~~~

"mom! Handito na kami!" Sigaw ni simon while holding francine's hand, Liza and Bbm immediately got up their seat when they saw simon holding their granddaugher's hand "eto ba ang apo ko? Ang ganda ganda naman!" Sabi ni mommy liza while brushing francine's hair with her hand "halika dito, apo, upo ka" Saad ni bbm.

Francine sat between her grandparents and smiled at the both of them "Anak, ano full name mo?"

"Venice Francine Margaret po, tagawin nyo nalang po akong franny" francine answered while she smiles at both of her grandparents "You want to go shopping? bili tayo toys sa mall"

The whole day, francine, simon, vinny, bbm and liza were out shopping, they played sa arcade din at they all enjoyed it, they head back to the car as manang driver drove back home "apo, gusto mo tulog ka saamin? Simon text mo si y/n tanong mo kung pwede matulog saten si franny"

"Hala, ma bat' ako? Eh ikaw yung may idea eh"

"Ay ayaw mo?"

"sabi ko na nga itetext ko na eh"

Liza stepped out of the car with francine in her arms, she was already asleep. while Vinny and simon grabbed her shopping bags from the trunk. She stepped inside the house and saw sandro sitting on the couch texting on his phone "oh, son handyan ka pala, pinayagan kami ni y/n na dito mag overnight si franny, eto oh tulog na" She let out a chuckle before she showed him a sleeping francine.

Sandro got up from the couch and walked towards his mom "Akina si francine, mom. Dun nalang sya sa kwarto ko matulog"

"Hinde kuya, y/n HIGHLY requested dun matulog si franny sa kwarto ko" Sandro scoffed when he heard simon's voice "Anak ko paren sya, tito ka lang." Simon rolled his eyes "Oh, tama na, dun nalang matulog si franny sa kwarto namen ni bong. Magaaway pa kayong dalawa eh" mommy liza said, before she walked towards to the stairs and head to their bedroom.

It was 1am in the morning, francine's eyes shot open. She sat up from the bed and saw her lola and lolo both sleeping beside her. She slowly got out of bed and walked slowly walked downstairs she step to the last step and slipped, before she could fall to the ground, two arms were wrapped around her waist, she looked up to see mr nakakatakot sa harapan nya.

"Ok ka lang, francine?"

Francine and sandro were sitting outside at the backyard while francine ate her ice cream, sandro kept looking at her with a smile on his face "Ang ganda ganda mo, anak. Kasing ganda mo ang mommy mo..." He whispered. Francine froze and slowly turned her head to him "Diba po kapatid mo si tito daddy at tito pogi?" Sandro nodded at her question, slowly brushing her hair with his hands.

"Ilan po ba kayo mag kakapatid?"

"tatlo lang kami, francine."

Francine added the puzzles together in her head, then she finally realized..

"Daddy sandro..?"

--------------------------------

may pa cliffhanger pa si walanghiya-