Episode One: April 10

Scene Scott's bedroom

Background Scott "My little sister is giving me the worst wake up call ever."

Yuri jumps into Scott's bed and wakes his big brother.

Scott: Oh, Yuri, my dear little sister...

Yuri: Oh! What is it, my dear big brother?

Scott: Get off of me!! You're too Heavy!! Yuri.

Yuri jumped higher and kicked Sukotto.

Scott: Gouf!! 'That hurt so much'

Yuri: You said "Gouf"! Like a ground type!

Scott had a blanket and covered himself again.

Yuri: Why are you going back to sleep? Wake up, Wake up! Wake up! Big Brother!!

Yuri tries to pull away Sokutto blanket and sokutto holding his own

Scott had idea how to scare away his little sister.

Scott deep voice: run away, Yuri....

Yuri: huh?

Scott: I've contracted the "Ten more minutes of sleep, or else caught little sister virus" or the "T-Virus" for short.

Yuri gotten scared

Yuri: What did you say?

Scott: Run away, Yuri... While I can still control myself...

Yuri: B-But what'll happen to you big brother?

Scott: As long as you're safe, it doesn't matter what happens to me. Hurry!!

Yuri: But.. big brother!

Scott revealed and scared her away making a demon scene. Yuri screams and she runs to living.

Scott: well, that's that

Goes to living room

Scott: I need to change clothes for my school uniform and make breakfast with my little sister.

Scene Living room

Scott opens the door and sees his little sister, the table flip and defend herself. She's scared.

"Trembling" Yuri: I'm scared... the T-virus... It's scary...

Scott sneaked to the couch and scared his little sister. Yuri ran to the wall, crying, scared and panicking.

Scott: Calm down. It's only me

Yuri: Big brother.

Scott raised right arm to make surrender her little sister

Scott: Not scary, not scary. I'm Yuri friend.

Yuri stopped trembling and scared he surrendered his little sister.

Yuri: Yeah.

Television news: A small spatial quake was recorded early this morning near Toronto City.

Scott makes scramble egg, bacon, and puncakes.

Television news: There was only slight damage, with no casualties among residents in the area, investigation continues as to the cause of the spatial quakes...

Scott: Again? Sound like it was nearby

Yuri: Yeah.

Background Scott "Spatial quakes widespread vibration phenomena of unknown causes. Just as the name implies the space itself vibrates. An irrational disaster thoroughly destroys everything around it. After the massive destruction 20 years ago, spatial quakes occurred around the world for six months. In Toronto, Spatial Quake razed the area near here. Nothing happened for 15 years after that, suddenly, five year ago. Starting with their reappearance in the redeveloped Toronto City. The number of spatial quakes began to increase. Their reappearance was centered on Toronto.