After The Long Relationship

Alex's pov

After my relationship with him
(Zach)I was very depressed
But I'm still had my bestie
Levi, He's a very good person
And I hope we stay so close
Like now

Levi:Hey Alex do you want to watch a movie?
Alex:Sure!
Levi:lets watch movie at my room.
Alex: okay
*at his room*
Alex:so what movie do you want to watch?
Levi:idk, maybe a horor?
Alex:sure
Alex:but what horor?
Levi:just wait and see
Alex:okey-?
*Levi hugs Alex From behind*
Levi:is it okey that I hug you like this?
Alex:yes,no worries!
*Alex was red the whole movie, after movie*
Alex'pov:This is so weird why I feel weird and special when I'm around him? Why have I never felt that way with Zach?

Levi's pov

Levi's pov:why is Alex acting so weird and why is she so red...?dose she like someone?

Alex's pov

Alex:CHARLI COME TO MY ROOM PLS!she said in nervous voice
Charli:yes Alex, what wrong?
Charli said coming to her room
Alex:can i talk to you about Zach?*nervously*
Charli:of course!Charli said suprised
Alex:so after we broke up i was realy depressed and sad and you know i never felt happy and special whit him.and that i wasent't happy with our relationship Alex became upset talking about him but still continuo talking.
Charli:yes?what about that?
Alex:well...
Charli:well.. What??!?
Alex: i had this weird fealing today when i was watching movies whit Levi.
Charli:What weird fealing?
Alex:well i felt special whit him i dont know why...?
Charli:Wait Alex do you like him
Charlis'pov:why dose she want to talk to me abt this stuff? She rarely talk about it?even when she was dating Zach she wouldent talk to me how she fells?
Alex:no i think i dont or do I??Alex said by questioning herself.
Charli:wait did you felt butterflys?
Alex:i dont know.
Charli:well maybe im right but you will se it after some time Alex!
Alex:I guess, thanks Charli!*hugs Charli and countinus telling her abt how she fells*
Charli:your welcome*Charli said smileing proudly*

Levi's pov
*levi was kinda upset about them talking that much cuz ther arent very close so he was afraid ther would get closer then Alex and him*
Levi:what are Charli and Alex talking about for so long!*Levi said jeloisely*
Luca:wait are you jelouse brother?*Luca said suprised*
Levi:ah..!!noo!*Levi said scratching his back*
Luca:well then why do you want to know what ther talking about?*luca said winking*
Levi:idk?*Levi said while trying to be chill*
Luca:Levi?*He says with a suspicious look*
Levi:Luca i hear Alex talking that she knows one boy that is very kind and sweet..*puting his arm on his head*
Luca:yes you are jelouse!*Luca said taping his shoulder*
Levi:im not...it's just.. I dont what of anyone to break her heart!*levi said remembering about zach and alex*
Luca:you like her brother admid it!*luca said*
Levi:was it obvious?*levi said finaly giving up*
Luca:yes it was!*Luca said excitedly*
Levi:well.. She likes someone else!*Levi said upset*
Luca:well you still dont know Who is the guy.*Luca said trying to fix the situation*
Levi:yes.. But i know its not me she only se me as a best friend nothing more!*levi said knowing she dosent like him*
Luca:its gonna be fine brother.. Ther are so many other pretty girl waiting for you to love them.*Luca said trying to help him move on*
Levi:yes... But that is not Alex..*
Luca:brother..
Levi:you dont understand.. I dont want other girl i only want Alex...(seying that sadly)
Levi's pov:Luca just dont get it she is just to special to me so i cant move on*
Luca:why?*luca said realizing he wont move on that easly*
Levi:she is kind,sweet and she understand me like no one else,she is ther when im sad she anyways chear me up!... Even tho other girls tell me she isent pretty..I don't listen to them because she's perfect in my eyes.*levi said blushing and moving him and luca from door cuz he saw Alex and Charli geting of bed*

Alex's pov

Alex:hey luca and hey... Levi!*Alex said getting out of her room whit Charli*
Levi and luca:hey girls*ther said, levi trying to cower his blushing face*
Charli:so boys what are you doing here*Charli said suspiciously*
Levi:nothing, just talking*trying to be unsuspicios*
Alex:Well,me and levi are gonna leave you here cuz we have to make new princess Alex video, fans are asking for it months *Alex said said trying to forget about what she was talking about whit Charli*
Levi:yea, bye..*Levi said realizing he will have to be alone whit her*
*in video*
Alex:hey guys i wasent uploading for a while but we are back how and today we are playing minecraft!
Levi:yes and we are surviving on an Island
Alex:yea.. Lets get started
*Alex and Levi are flirting and laughthing as anyways*
Alex:ahh.. A mob
Levi:ALEX dident you get your sorwd*levi said*
Alex:i forget it*Alex said lisining to his voice closely*
Levi:ugh.. I help*levi said trying to help her*
Alex:thank you bestie you are so sweet*seying "bestie" so he dosent realize he was her crush cuz she sometimes call him like that*
Levi:yea.. Bestie*levi said how trutly knowing she dosent like him*
Alex:well lets go back at Island!
*at the end of the video*
Alex:goodbye guys see you next time!
908 words