PT. 2

(I forgot to clarify this in the first part, Jake isn't out yet and is staying over at Juniors since his dad is out of town)

December 8th, Monday
It was lunch time and Jake was reading The Outsiders. Devon came over,

"Oh my god, I love that book" he signed. "Really, everyone here hates it".

"Well there not as cool as you". "I'm not that cool"."Sure you are, well I was

Wondering if you wanted to come over to my house, to work on the project"

Devon signed. "Sure". Jake felt his face heat up. He has never felt this way

Around anyone, and especially not around a boy.

-After School-
Jake had been waiting for Devon at the front of the school when Lexy walked

Over. "Hey freak" She said. Jake shoved her out of the way.

"Hey I was talking to you" she turned him around. Jake rolled his eyes.

Then Lexy pushed him to the ground causing him to scrape his hands.

"Lexy leave him alone" Devon shouted. Lexy finally backed off.

Devon helped Jake up and noticed his hands scrapped up.

He then saw something else, but it wasn't on his hands, it was on his wrists.

Jake quickly pulled his sleeves up. "My mom's here" Devon signed.

"Hey sweetie, how was school"."It was good, is it okay if my friend comes with us".

"Sure". The boys put there bags in the trunk and then got in the car.

"Mom this is Jake". "Hello Jake, I'm Kimberly". Devon signed this to Jake.

"It's nice to meet you" Jake signed. Devon repeated this to his mom.

Once they got to the house Jake and Devon got their bags and headed inside.

Devon grabbed Jakes arm and pulled him into the bathroom.

He got the first-aid out of the cabinet. "What are you doing" Jake signed.

"I'm gonna clean your hands". Devon got the Santi-wipe and wiped Jake's

Hands. Devon looked up at the curly haired boy. "There all fixed up"

Devon signed.
_________________________________________
Sorry this part is short 😅 , but it's something at least.....