Waking up in new york Chapter two

Mjs pov
Next thing I know I'm waking up in a hospital room unaware of whats happened to me and who I'm with.
"Where am I ", I mumble with my eyes still closed.

"Someone get help she's waking up", I hear from a voice which I some what recognise but can't place my finger on it.

I slowly sit up opening my eyes a little bit. Oh my i- is that Timothee Chalamet THE TIMOTHEE CHALAMET I mean it's not like I've had a crush on him for like ages he's so cute the way his  brown luscious curls fall perfectly shaping his face , His brown hazel eyes , his goofy little smile. No it can't be him i must be dreaming or hallucinating. 

"Are you alright ?"
"Your in the hospital, we bumped into each other at the airport and you-you went unconscious", He says.

Oh my god he must think I'm so stupid , what kind of idiot runs into Timothee chalamet at an airport , this idiot I guess.
"Oh I'm so sorry , you must think I'm such an idiot", I say fully opening my eyes.

"No of course not it's my fault I should of been looking where I was going", He says. 

"No it was all me honestly", I say.

We both let out a little giggle.

"So I wa", Just as  he's about to say something the doctor walks in.

Timothee's pov
It's a Wednesday morning
and I've just flown back to New York  from filming little women in france. It feels like the first time in ages since I've  been able to walk through an airport without paparazzi and fans following me everywhere and I don't mean to sound obnoxious I love my fans it can just get a bit to much sometimes but it's what I signed up for. It feels good to be home , I've  gotten all my luggage and I'm just heading for the airport exit when my phone rings before I can see who it is I feel someone bump into me and my phone is knocked out of my hand. I look down to see the most beautiful girl I had ever seen her dark brown hair , perfectly shaped eye brows and a cute little button nose. I bend down to help her up but she seems to be unconscious , I quickly get my bodyguards to help her and take her to the hospital with me. 

"Sir don't you have an audition to get to we can take her and make sure she's alright", One of my bodyguards says.

"No it's fine this girl is more important besides it's only a little audition", I reply.

"But sir you don't know this girl we don't even know her name", He says.

"Well I guess I'll have to wait to find out then", I say.

Later on that day

It's a couple of hours later and I'm sat waiting for this gorgeous girl I've never spoke to, to wake up am I crazy ? Probably.

"Where am I", I hear her mumble.

"Someone get help she's waking up", I shout.

She slowly sits up and I give her a bit of time to come to her senses. 

"Are you alright ?"
"Your in the hospital , we bumped into each other at the airport and you-you went unconscious", I stutter. 

I hate it when I stutter she must think I'm some kind of wimpy little kid.

"Oh I'm so sorry , you must think I'm such an idiot", She reply's  whilst fully opening her eyes.

My heart quite literally skips a beat her eyes pull me in like a magnet they're a ocean blue colour and sparkle in the light I cant help but stare at her and all her beauty.

"No of course not it's my fault I should of been looking where I was going", I reply.

"No it was all me honesty", She says with her plumped lips smiling at me.