Question, please read!

Okay so..-

I kinda want to make a remake book of it, no Yandere reader though. It could be based off Seed, but with little changes.

But..eh idk- I could make my own Child's Play book; I would include some of the old characters for the ogs out there!~

Don't worry, it'll still be Glen x Reader, y'all. So I'll have to let you wait sadly until the whole completed book comes out.

You can still check out my Glen x Reader oneshots, or any other book you'd like to see!

So here's the question; should I make a whole remake book? Is it okay if you have to wait for some time?

I'll make my own cover of it, and not edit some pictures. I'll draw for this-

If you made it this far into the story, congrats! It could the end of this possibly old book to make a little remake for this. Sorry!

You might be wondering, why would I make a remake? Welll;

It's because this whole book is going too fast, that it's getting rushed; so a remake book will go slower.

It'll not have any cringy stuff like the past chapters from like, 2020.

I don't consider the edited chapters cringe; it's just that it's going too fast with things. So, I'm thinking of making a remake.

Please put your answers in the comments!