Yokai Academy Dance Part 1

~Time Skip 6 months~
Moka's POV

  This is so unreal! There is going to be a Yokai Academy Dance! I've always wanted to go to a dance, and this will be my first one. Well, if Tskune asks me. We just found out about it today, but I hope he hurries so that way boys can stop asking me.

  Almost every boy in the school has asked me and I've said no to them all. I would see Tskune walking up to me, then a whole crowd would surround me. I would then get nervous and run away from them all.

  I now sit on the roof of the school, allowing my pink hair to flow through the breeze. It feels nice up here, peaceful even. This is the only place the boys haven't found me. Let's hope that they don't find me anytime soon.

  I hear a door open and I turn towards the source of the sound. I watch as an exhausted looking Tskune steps onto the roof. When his eyes land on me, a large smile spreads onto his face and he runs over to me.

  "Hey Moka, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the dance with me?" He asked nervously. I nodded my head in agreement and hugged him.

  "Thank god you asked me Tskune! All the boys wouldn't leave me alone!"

  He just chuckles a bit and we made our way inside of the building. As we were walking back to the dorms, I heard a familiar vioce calling my name. "Moka."

  Both Tskune and I turned around and we were met by Mizore and Kurumu was behind her. I smiled to them both. "Hi guys!"

  "Can we talk to you? Alone?" Kurumu asked. I stuttered a bit before turning to Tskune.

  "Dont worry, I'll see you later guys!" Tskune said before walking into the building. I then turned back to Mizore and Kurumu and followed them to where they wanted me to go.

  We stop in the middle of the forest and Mizore turned to me. "See you later Moka." She said. I stared at her with confusion before I felt my whole body ice up.