ꨄ︎ 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎? ꨄ︎

Great y/n!! GREAT! Your dumbass broke your leg, I mean it all happened to fast but it's still kinda stupid of you.

"She's here doc! She broke her leg!"

"That's not good, leave her here Yushiro, I'll take care of the rest"

She's pretty, who is she?

"Are you sure Lady Tamayo?? I wouldn't want you to get tired let me help!!"

Lady and Tamayo? I'll make sure to remember that name!

"Okay then, Go an----"

I'm sleepy I'll just take a little nap, it wouldn't hurt

Time skip

"Lady Tamayo!!! She's waking up!"

Huh? Oh right, I'm at the hospital for breaking my leg

"Ah! Good to see your awake miss"

She's even prettier close up!

"Thank you Lady Tamayo!"

"Lady Tamayo?"

"OH! Uhh I just heard him say Lady Tamayo so I thought it was okay- I'm sorry if it's not in my place to say that"

"It's quite alright!"

She smiled!! Omg she's so cute!! I'm so gay

"YOU GOT A SMILE FROM LADY TAMAYO!! MAKE SURE YOU WORSHIP THAT!!"

"Uh,, okay!!"

"Yushiro, please calm down"

So that's Yushiro?

"YES! OF COURSE!"

"Anyways, mind I ask you how you broke your leg?"

"Ah that,, well it's a long story but I was trying out a pair of Rollerblades I got last Christmas and I pulled a wrong move and broke my leg"

"Ah, that must have been painful I'm sorry miss"

"Y/n!! You can call me Y/n!"

"Okay Y/n"

She says everything with such a calm voice, I feel like I'm on the clouds right now, she's absolutely beautiful

"Now Y/n, you might stay here for a while until you can walk on your own or we can get crutches"

"I'll stay here until I can walk!"

"Okay then! Me and Yushiro will be taking care of you in the meantime"

Yayy! I get more time with her!!

"Also if you need thing, please press this button"

The red button? Okay

"Okay! I got it"

"Well now me and Yushiro have to get going it's almost our lunch break, rest well Y/n"

"Thank you Lady Tamayo!! And you have a good lunch break!! You too Yushiro!"

Well I should sleep some more I am tired and I don't think I'll get any visitors cuz their all probably at work, which is perfect so I can sleep more! Now time to sleep, But that Lady Tamayo is a perfect girl.

Lady Tamayo's POV

"That women was really nice, don't you think Yushiro?"

"She was okay,,, but your nicer Lady Tamayo!!"

"Hm, I don't know she seems,, well I can't put my finger on it but she is something special, I know it"

"But your better!!"

"Yushiro this isn't about me I'm talking about, please be mindful"

"OF COURSE!"

"Well that's enough of my rambling we should go and eat"

"But I like hearing you talk!"

"Thank you Yushiro"

"OF COURSE! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!"

But still that girl is on my mind I wasn't lying when I said she is something special, I want to know her more and I'm glad she wants to stay with us for a bit longer, I hope we get closer with one another. She almost seems like the perfect girl.