The Stalker (Matthew E.)

You and your friend just arrived to the Grier's party. They were two popular guys at your school. You even got surprised when they told both of you that you were invited, you thought they didn't know you exist, neither their hot friends.
But there was a boy who cauhgt your attention from the first moment: Matthew Espinosa, he was in the football team and he was very handsome with his chocolate eyes and his bright smile. To be honest, he gave you breath problems whenever you saw him
"Hey girls, happy to see you here!" said Hayes as you came in.
"Hi!" You both answered a bit confused.
It was weird that he seemed so happy when you had crossed literally less than one phrase or two since you know each other.
"Feel at home ladies" he finally said winking at y/b/f/f/n.
She blushed and Hayes noticed, smiling at the reaction he caused on her.
"Someone likes you" You sang in her ear.
"Oh, shut up and go stalk your Matt Espinosa" she told you way to loud, in your opinion.
"Why would you stalk me?" Said a voice with a curious tone behind you"
You turned slowly praying that it wasn't THAT person, but when you met with those eyes, you knew it was him.
"Dammit" you whisper to yourself.
"Emm she didn't mean that, did you?" You asked y/b/f/f/n. But for your surprise she just disapeared like a ghost.
Matthew looked as surprised as you but then he laughed.
"I was not goin' to stalk you and I never did" you rushed to say.
You felt your heart beat in your ears and a cold sweat falling at the back side of your neck.
'What the heck am I doing?' You mentally asked yourself.
"What a pity, I would have loved to have such a beautiful stalker" he said grining.
He approached you, but so slowly, that you couldn't had noticed if you weren't so absorbed in his movements, voice and his everything.
You just stood there, blushing and feeling shivers through your body.
His hand touched your cheak with a gentelness that made you close your eyes for a moment.
"Well, we can fix that" you teased.
That made both of you smile.
"Wanna go to another place" he asked
Then you realized why he asked you. You were so distracted looking at him and with your nerves that you almost forgot that you were in a party and around you were more people that before.
"Sure" you told him.
He took your hand, making you feel butterflies in your stomach and led you to the main door.
When you got outside he turn and before you could say anything he kissed you. You tensed under the touch of his hands in you waist but then relaxed.
'HE KISSED ME!' A voice in your head screamed.
You wraped your arms around his neck and got closer to him. He bit your lip making you moan.
When you were out of breath you stopped to get air.
"Beautiful and also a good kisser" he said
"What can I do?" You answer with a big smile before he leaned and kissed you again.