|| Clarendon || part 2

clarendon

He was so handsome, so sexy, he had so much swag.

He was so tough yet so gentle with me.

He took me out to get ice cream. He didn't get anything he just sat and watched me eat mine, his fingers halfway through his brown curls.

"What," I tried to hide my smile but I always failed when it came to him.

"Nothin'" he said with a smirk, his eyes studied the features on my face.

"Yuh nuh hungry?"

"That's not real food baby, that's a treat," he responded and I rolled my eyes.

"Yuh wa real food ?"

"What are you offering?"

I laughed and finished my ice cream.

"Let mi cook fi yuh"

He smiled and obliged.

"Where, my place or yours" he asked and I remembered it was the weekend so my stepdad was home. I wasn't hiding Rick from my family I just didn't feel like introducing him right then. Plus I told them I'd be out all day.

"Yuh 'place'" I said and he laughed at how I emphasized place.

"Are you mocking me?" We both laughed and he smacked my butt on our way out.

First stop was the market. It was different being in public with Rick. The ice cream shop wasn't like this. It was basically empty. The grocery store felt particularly busy. I felt like more eyes were on us. I felt like I was doing something I wasn't supposed to be doing.

He pushed the cart as I dropped everything I needed inside.

"What's that," he asked pointing to the meat I was inspecting.

"Oxtail," I said reading the price before dropping it in the cart.

In my experience with telling American people about the food I'm used to, they usually cringe. But Rick didn't he just nodded and began typing on his phone.

One thing I wasn't too fond of about Rick was how loose he was with money. I pulled out my wallet to pay for the groceries but he had already handed the cashier cash and was picking up the bags.

We got to his house and placed the groceries on the counter. Immediately, I began cooking.

"Jesus that smells good," he said coming into the kitchen and lifting the tops of the pots that were cooking in the stove.

"Wait til yuh taste it," I said turning off the fire underneath the rice and pea.

"I'd much rather taste you," he said nibbling on the shoulder. Even though I laughed and it was corny, I was still turned on by his words. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him. Slowly. Deeply.

He was....mesmerizing. I had never used that word before to describe anything in my whole life. But for him it fit perfectly.

My braids were locked between his fingers and he tugged my head back, sucking harshly on my neck. I cradled his head as he tasted my skin.

His fingers gently squeezed the exposed skin on the sides of my stomach. His fingernails dig into me and I liked it. I loved every time his teeth dug into my neck and his fingernails grazed my skin. We were just kissing and touching but it felt like we were making love.

The thoughts in my head concerned me. How could I be thinking of this man like this when we had barely started hanging out.

He pulled away from me before leading me to the couch. I sat down as he kneeled between my open legs. His fingers unzipped my pant, his eyes flashed up to mine as he gently tugged my pants down. My panties went down with them.

I chewed my lip, I wasn't a Virgin but I never felt this vulnerable infront a man before. He was just staring at me and taking everything in.

I was aching.

His tongue dived deep into my folds. My muscles tightened with every lick and push of his fingers.

Rick made me feel things that I had never imagined I could feel. My appetite for him was officially insatiable. I needed him inside of me.

"Fuck mi daddy," I blurted and my words gave him an extra burst of energy.

He moved my legs so that my whole body was laid flat on the couch. He slid his pants down and I finally got to see what I had been aching for. I'm not sure what I had expected but I was definitely impressed with the size.

He maintained eye contact with me as he stroked it a couple times.

He lowered himself ontop of me and his lips captured mine. I opened my shaking legs. I was nervous but his kisses eased me.

"Are you alright?" he asked stroking my cheek and I nodded.

He eased himself into me. I grunted as he slid all the way in. He let out a moan of pleasure. My nails dug into the skin of his bare back as he moved in and out of me with precision. I couldn't hold in my moans. The way I felt was overwhelming and unbearable.

His thrusts became faster and slightly more aggressive but it never hurt. He tugged on my hair and kissed me passionately. His pushed against mine. It was almost all too much. I felt my muscles tightening up around him before finally releasing, giving me an unforgettable orgasm. He let out as whimper and pulled out just in time to cum on my stomach.

He got up and went upstairs as I laid on the couch processing everything that had happened. He came back down with a towel and wiped up everything. He cupped my face and kissed me gently before handing me my clothes.

The sizzling of the stew bubbling over the pot snapped me back to reality and I washed my hands before turning off the stove. He sat and watched me as I fixed him a plate. I placed it infront of him and was about to go fix mine when he pulled me down on his lap.

I laughed. He was honestly so adorable. He used his fork to separate the oxtail from the bone before eating it. He looked up at me with raised eyebrows.

"Tastes amazing baby," he said smiling and I smiled back.

Our eyes lingered longer than they were supposed to and our souls said something that was too intimate to be said that early but neither one of us stopped when we kissed and neither one of us heard his mother enter the house.

She cleared her throat and I stood up suddenly, nearly knocking the table over causing the porcelain plate to fall to the floor and shatter to pieces.