About me :)

Hi guys, my name is Savanna but I go by Aleks online and this is my life!
I'm just going to start with some facts about me and see where this goes.

I'm a Leo born in July. My moon is pisces and rising is Aquarius.
I'm currently 22 which is an age I never expected to reach.
I am engaged and been with my fiancé since July 11 2017 and we got engaged in 2020 during Christmas.

I live in Maine, I love it here and I'm born and raised. I don't ever plan on moving away.

We have a new puppy named tundra, she's 6 months old. We are unsure of her breed because she is a rescue but we know her mother was a German shepherd.

I live with my fiancé's family, there is 8 of us in the house so there is plenty of drama but there is so much love.

I am a stay at home partner, my anxiety and physical issues make it impossible to work. But I help out with chores and taking care grandma or anything else I can help with.

Speaking of anxiety, let's talk about my mental health. At age 7 I was diagnosed with debilitating separation anxiety, and a panic disorder. Over the years I gained more diagnoses, ADD, ADHD, and OCD. (I feel like im forgetting something) I am on medication for my ocd and it keeps the rest of me in check.

At 17 I started having excruciating pain in my stomach and after a while learned I developed a gluten allergy. Cutting out gluten was really hard and put me through a loop with my eating disorder.

I've suffered from a eating disorder(anorexia) for as long as I can remember and suffered with self harm since I was 11. I have been clean from self harm since 2018 but still have issues with the eating disorder.

I love video games and I tend to be a nerd with history. My fiancé is very smart with history and I love learning from him.

I live with 5 dogs but they don't all get along so we keep certain ones away from others. My dog we keep alone because the other dogs fight and we don't want any troubles. Our dogs sam and Maddie get along great, they are brother and sister. Roxy and Loulou get along but not with Sam and Maddie. It sounds very stressful but with a big house it works and they all get their time with the family. At some point we all plan on getting our own places so the dogs have their own house to themselves.

I have 2 lizards, they are leopard geckos named Gunther and boethiah (boe for short)

I live with
Ej who is 21 and my fiancé
Kim his mother
Phil Ejs step father
Spencer 20 phils son and ejs step brother
Grandma who is ejs grandmother and Kim and Buffy's mother
Buffy(Elisabeth) ejs aunt and Miranda's mother
Miranda 15 ejs cousin

A lot I know but like I said before, it's a big house.

My relationship with my family is distant but I love them and see them every once in a while.

I'm going to end it here because I have plans in the morning and it's 5am (I forgot that I have really bad sleep problems lol)