Chapter 4 : Connection?

Just allow me to add this picture here 😫 IM SUDDENLY IN LOVE WITH XICHENGAnyways let's continue ~

~

Upon reaching Mo mansion, the disciples were greeted with respect by the servants of Mo mansion as they were guild towards the main room.

Two neat rows of blues follows behind a servant as they walk on a path way, heading towards the main room.

Suddenly a piercing sound travels through Bing Wen's ears. He bites down on his lip as he holds back a whine. His ears blocks out any noises when the sound appears, going pretty much deaf for a few seconds before regaining his hearing again.

"Bing Wen?" Sizhui asked softly when he sees Bing Wen biting his lips with a slight pain expression.

Bing Wen shakes his head softly to signal that he is okay as he turns towards Sizhui and gives a small smile, a reassuring smile that looks so much like Xichen.

"Here is the main room young masters. Madam is waiting for you inside." The servant says as he opens the door, stepping away to the side to make way for the almighty cultivators.

Bing Wen, Sizhui, Jingyi and all the Gusu disciples bows slightly at the servant before entering the hall.

~

Each of the disciples took their seats, four on each side while the heads of Mo family seats in the middle. Huge crowd of villagers gather around the entrance, try to take a glance at the almighty cultivators that they would never thought of even approaching.

"Thank you, cultivators, for coming here to rid the evil spirits. I have heard that members of the Lan clan of Gusu are instructed to be upright, gentle and distinguished. It seems seeing is believing. You really live up to your reputation." Madam Mo said, clearly trying her best to appease the Gusu disciples.

"I couldn't agree more." Added Master Mo who is seated next to Madam Mo.

"Actually, we, the Mo clan, do have some associations with the cultivators. We're not an ordinary clan. There is a young man in our clan who was once instructed by the cultivators. If you can stay here for a few more days, our clan-" Madam Mo was cut off by a voice shouting, "I'm here!"

A male with a intriguing mask that only cover top of his face rushes into picture as he jumps around. Shock written on Madam Mo face while irritation covers her son's face.

"I just heard I was mentioned. Among the whole clan, I am the closest to the cultivators, yes?" The male, Mo Xuanyu speaks with a huge smile plaster on his face as he pats his chest, using his body language to signal that he is talking about himself.

"Who let him out? Quickly bring him back!" Madam Mo commands in a stern voice softly, trying to avoid letting the Gusu disciples hear as she was trying to create a perfect clan to the cultivators.

Bing Wen looks up as he made eye contact with Mo Xuanyu in the middle, he felt a string tugged on his soul, the headache still lingering around.

Master Mo lets out a awkward chuckled as he shoos the male away, "get out of here."

"I won't go!" Mo Xuanyu shouts and whines as he lays on the floor, "I want to stay here! I won't go!"

Jingyi and the rest of the Gusu disciples lets out a chuckle at the sight but swallows down the laugh that is about to escape the moment Sizhui and Bing Wen shot a glare at them.