Chapter 3

The zombie infection started when a man named marvin started to go deep into the artic ocean. he appranlty dived into the artic to find a missing charm for his deads wife necklace. Rumor has it that the charm cured all infections or all dieases. It is very powerful and many people are looking for it. But when he went into the deep caverns of the ocean, sciencetists think that he found the chram and instead of the charm curing marvins brain tumor it gave him this diease called "sardius Abtotomus." Sardius abotomus affects the cental nervous system and starts to shut down all of the organs. It first starts with the back, then the nervous system, and then the brain and then the whole body eventually starts to shut down. But with marvin, the diesase got to the brain and just stopped spreading. But for some reason, the brain started expanding and started too become a brain for one purpose, spreading the diesase. So marvin started going around acting like he was a normal person, but he was not. After he tricked the unknowledged people about this diesase, he bit them and spread the diesase. No one knows if the infected peopple concious know what they are doing or if the brain just makes them do it. Sciencetist theorize that the infected people do not conciously know what they are doing because if they did then they could atleast know what they are doing. No one knows where the charm is either. They think that the charm is with marvin. Even if hes dead or alive. He protected that with his life. With his normal life and his undead one. It was the last part he had of his wife. We are still questioning on how the charm got into  the caverns of the artic ocean. All that really matter at this point is finding the last blue tail scorpian so that they can cure this zombie infections. Nothing will ever be back to normal. But the obama district leaders think that we are stupid to think that we would.

"momma," says billy, "Can you make me some food."

"honey, Its 5:00 am, what could you possiably want." i say.

"Can I have some oatmeal?"

"Ughhhhh Billy why are you up this ealry?"

"I heard them again momma." 

"Where did you hear them?"

"I dont know momma," he says crying, "All i hear s them. At night, in the day, all the time."

This is the first time me and billy have had a normal converstaion in a while without him yelling or screaming. For once he actually talked like he did not have a problem. I wasso shocked. But why all of a sudden is he doing this? I just ignore it and make billy his oatmeal.