Big Hero 7: It was Tadashi.

part 2 of my short :)
-----
Hiro found himself on his bed. It was now the next morning. Was all that just a dream? He hoped so. He got out of bed, and he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his forehead. "Ouch!" he cried out, reaching his hand up to his forehead and quickly lying back down. What happened to him? What was going to happen? He didn't know for sure. He got up, still holding his forehead and went to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror, and a soft gasp escaped his lips, his hand now revealing a burn scar on his forehead. Not to mention, his entire left shoulder was had been slashed by some kind of claws and-- of course-- burned. He didn't know what to do other than tell Cass. He decided to try and help it himself, and he took out some medicine from the cabinet. He sighed and shook as he carefully dabbed the medicine around his shoulder and forehead. He had come to a conclusion that Baymax had taken him home. He doesn't remember where the portal took him back to. Heck, he can't remember half of what happened in the portal. All he could remember was that Tadashi is in there. And Hiro needs to help him.
He found Baymax in Tadashi's part of the room, but ignored him and kept to himself. He sat on his bed, then fell to his side on the bed. He felt something in his pocket, so he sat up and took it out.
"But... h-how?" he stuttered. It wasn't just any rock, it was the same rock that had flown into the distance the other day. Or had it? Had it stayed with him? Was this all a dream?
Please be just a dream.
He looked back at Baymax, who was now walking towards him. "Hiro, you seem to have a burn scar on your shoulder." Hiro sighed. "I think I know that, Baymax. But thanks for trying to help." he said as he quickly got up to go to his desk to examine the rock. "How can I be of assistance?" Baymax added, concerned. He followed Hiro to his desk. "I will scan you now," he said as he scanned Hiro. Hiro just rolled his eyes. "Scan complete. You seen to have a series of second-degree burns on your shoulder. Your forehead has a small spot with a first degree burn. I highly recommend rinsing your burn with cold water and applying Silvadene-- a burn cream." Hiro smiled slightly. "Thanks Baymax, I'll go do that now." He washed, dried, and applied the burn cream all over his shoulder. When he was done, he turned on the TV.
What? This can't be happening...
I have to go. NOW!
He thought as he ran out the door. And on the tv?
Tadashi. It was really Tadashi.
-----
sorry for slow part :)
I hope you guys enjoy part 2.
part 3 is coming tomorrow! 🌸