Sparks will fly

Okay so this is a little warning... THIS CHAPTER IS PURE SMUT. ITS CUTE THO TBH AND I THINK ITS SEXY YET ADORABLE. SO YEAH. DONT READ THIS WITH YOUR PARENTS IN THE ROOM. JUST ENJOY MY LITTLE PERVERTS (;

Dans POV

He crashes his lips into mine as if they were bumper cars at the fair. I feel like I am in a dream, consitering this experiance reminds me of a harry potter fanfiction I once read (Yes it was a Herminie and Harry smut I was in highschool.)

He tastes like the lion bar he had just ate 10 minutes ago along with the tiny taste of the handful of maltesers I had given him. Phil slowely kisses his way down to my neck and soon finds my sweet spot. A tiny moan escapes my mouth. He takes that into consideration and starts to suck on the special spot. I let out yet another moan, even louder this time. I can feel the corners of his mouth turn up aganst the side of my neck. He pulls away andadmires his work as if he had painted a VanGough or something. Phil pulls me in for another kiss. He slides his hand up my shirt and rips it off of me, throwing it across the room in the process. Still keeping my right arm wrpped aganst his neck, I unbutton his plaid button-down to revel his pale body. Our tounges fight for domince as if they were in a sword fight.

He soon seprates from me again and pushes me onto the bed. Phil pushes me onto the bed and leaves a trail of kisses all away down to the hem of my jeans. I bite my lip

Are we actually fucking doing this? I must be dreaming.

Ive always thought this type of stuff only happens in movies, porn, and fan fiction. I guess I can add one more thing to that list: My life

" Are you sure you want to do this babe? With you being a virgin and all I -"
" Yes I am ready Phil. Ive been ready since I met you."

With that, He starts palming my clothed member through my jeans. He soon slides my pants off of me along with my boxers to reveal my throbbing erection

" Wow you are happy to see me"

He leans down and starts to lick the tip, slowly sucking it here and there. I feel like I am in heaven, on cloud nine, or maybe in a porno.

"Fuck, Phil!" I cry out. He then starts to bob his head up and down on my shaft . Being the tease he is though, Phil stops after a few minutes

"You fucking tease"

" Oh well."

He rips of his own pants with ease, his cock springing free. Phil reaches over to his bedside table and grabs a condom and a bottle of lube.

"Are you ready?" He asks me. I sigh in approvel.

" Can you please get on your knees.... I uhhh.... need to stretch you out."

I do what he asks and get onto my knees. As my back is turned, I hear a squirting sound, which makes me giggle. Before I know it, I an feel a cold finger hit my prostate. I bite back a moan. I feel light as a feather. He then adds one,two, three fingers and each time he goes a little faster

"Fuck me now phil!" I roar out. I guess I really am a sub.

" Come over here then."

I turn around and see Phil lying down on the matress. He has a condom wrapped around his member. I crawl over and position myself on top of him. With his hands around my waist, I sink down onto his dick, feeling hazy as I do so. I bounce up and down, my heart pounding. I lean down and start to kiss Phil, my moans being muffled by his lips.

" Dan! Im about to cum!"

" Me too"

My eyes roll to the back of my head as a white ribbon is shot onto Phils chest, making a heart like shape. Telling by Phils face, He was done to. I take myself off of him and lie next to Phil, looking him in the eyes.

" I love you too." I tell him, feeling my cheeks heat up. I curl myself into hs chest and dose off to sleep.