[2]

"I pinged a second account,You gotta see this" The girl who I now lnew as Rowen's sister told the four of us.

She had a small appartment downdown.

"Anonymous905"I read off her screen.

"Theres a link in the bio, when you click it, this is all you get"She said clicking it.

There was a timer.

"ninty-six hours?"Hayley asked

"Till what"Rowen asked

Brie and I shrugged.

"You gotta see these videos "

She clicked her screen and pulled up a video of Hayley walking in the street, next she pulled up a video of me going into a store finally there was a video of a house, Rowens house.

"Thats my house"Rowen said anxiously.

"Have you guys seen anyone following you"Brie asked.

We all shook our heads.

"You have to tell dad"She told Rowen

Rowen slowly nodded.

"You guys can't go tonight"Brie warned us.

We agreed and went bavk to sxhool.

"Are you two friends or not"I asked the two

"Yeah...best. I just met new people"Hayley said quietly,almost as if she was ashamed.

"We used to make so much fun Brandon ,Nikki and Sean"Rowen laughed "I bet you dont even remember" The smile on her face dropped.

Hayley held out her hand and continued to do some sort of handshake with Rowen.

"We should go" Elisia said grabbing my wrist.

"No"Hayley quickly stopped us. "I forgot to ask where you two live"

"With our cousin..."

"Want me to give you a ride"She asked

"Were good"I replied smiling sweetly

"Where are your parents"Rowan asked

"Out of town for work"I replied quickly.

Elisia and I got back home around dinner time.

"I picked up food spicy nuggets and honey mustard"Jake told us gesturing to the fast food bag on the table.

"I only like ranch"I said walking to my room.

"I got ranch too"He yelled

"Not hungry"I yelled back.

I left for the hotel before Elisia.It was always nice to skate alone,especially at night.

I heard a crackling noose coming from behind me ever so often. I stopped slating and started walking with my board in-hand to see if the sound stopped.After taking a few more steps I turned around after getting the feeling that someone was following me.

"Stop following me,Ash "I yelled getting annoyed.

He walked out from behind a bush.

"Come on your not really that mad.Look, I needed the cash. Thats how I always pay for everything ,like that bracelet."He reminded looking down at the silver bravelet around my wrist.I fought smiling and continued to walk past him.

"Hey what happened to you?"He asked "The girl I knew last year, even after everything got bad, she was still happy and fun"He said

I stopped.