Chapter 3

(At Union City, Raiden and his group are seen entering Union Academy as All Might steps in.)

All Might: In the beginning were the Elder Gods

All Might: In the beginning were the Elder Gods. In their wisdom, they created a tournament to safeguard each realm from the threat of invasion. Once a generation, the finest warriors must do battle to decide the fate of their realm. The winner will be granted long life and great power. If one realm wins the tournament ten times, they will have the right to merge with the other and rule as they see fit. I, Toshinori Yagi, the number one hero All Might and emissary of the great Ozpin, headmaster of Beacon, winner of the last nine tournaments against Earthrealm, welcome you to Mortal Kombat.

Female Student: Yeah! (ALL CHEERING)

Male Student: Mortal Kombat!

All Might: Now, as host of this tournament, I think it only fitting that I provide you with some... entertainment.

(Nightwing sees Deathstroke)

Nightwing: Slade...

(Then Issei is seen ready to fight Batman.)

Issei: Give it up, Bat-Freak. Union already won.

Batman: Those who met me before you did found out in the hardest way that I never quit

(As they start fighting, Raiden approaches Ladybug.)

Ladybug: What do you want?

Raiden: Answers.

Ladybug: What answers?

Raiden: Did Cinder promised your life if you do her bidding?

Ladybug: Uh... No.

Raiden: Not you. Someone else. Someone you lost. Someone you care about.

Ladybug: My senpai. The one those psychopaths took from me.

Raiden: Do you think Cinder Fall is a woman to be trusted?

Ladybug: What choice do I have?

Raiden: We all have choices. Live in the past, or live for the future. The key won't solve your problems. It will, however, create new ones.

Ladybug: And my revenge?

Raiden: Revenge is too heavy, a burden to carry. You are a free woman. It's time you start acting like it.

(Back to Batman and Issei, It is a brutal fight: kicks and punches, Batarangs and sacred gear shots, sheer power versus incredible intellect. And, when the dust settles the one left standing is the righteous Dark Knight.)

(Issei struggles to his feet and charges Batman, but Bruce socks the fallen dragon emperor with left and rights. With one might blow, he knocks down Issei. The Red Dragon Emperor tries to get up... but he falls face-first to the floor. Only then does Batman drop to his knees, also hurting and exhausted. Nightwing walks up to him.)

Nightwing: Are you alright, Batman?

Batman: Who are those Union's so-called heroes against who has already beaten Superman?

(All Might is completely pissed about Batman defeating Issei.)

(Some minutes later, Ladybug is seen chocking Cardin by wrapping her yoyo around his neck. Russel, Dove and Sky's heads are seen in the floor.)

Cardin: (choked) You... Freak...

Ladybug: You did this to me, bully. And once I'm done with you, I'll go after Kacchan, Pyrrha and every last one of the Union students.

(Then Ladybug tightens her yoyo around Cardin's neck until it breaks it, killing him.)

(To be continued)