Chapter 1: A Cold Night

( It was a cold night as Joshua spent time with Ethan and his family they were just having a good 'ol time as it was starting to get dark, Ethan had already put his daughter rose to sleep she coo'ed as she was gently put down into her bed...as Ethan walked into the kitchen Mia was getting the wine ready for the three of them. Joshua hasn't had anything to drink so Mia offered him some wine, as they were both getting acquainted Mia felt something hit her as the lights went dark both Ethan and Joshua wondered what it was just then multiple shots were fired as Mia was being shot continuously as both Joshua and Ethan took cover behind the table seeing Mia's lifeless body, men in uniforms surrounded them as Ethan's friend Chris Redfield came in with a gun pointing at Mia's body making sure she was dead firing multiple shots)

"Chris stood over Mia's body as he looked at Ethan who's face is full of rage and shock" Chris what the fuck did you do that for that was my wife you killed!"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           "Before Chris could say anything Ethan jumped at Chris but was immediately knocked out...an hour later Ethan wakes up finding himself in an armored vehicle along with Joshua in it, but before they spoke a huge crash erupted between them knocking them both unconscious again, this time it was Joshua that woke up dazed and confused... as he walked out he felt a sharp pain in his leg his leg was in worse shape but another thing he was afraid of was the bitter cold that left his body shaking, just then he heard howling in the distance not sure if it was a wolf or not but he didn't wait to find out. As he limped his way out of the woods, he spotted a huge castle the biggest castle he has ever seen and then he saw a small village as well. He then made his way towards the small town...once he got there it was like almost deserted but then howling could be heard again only this time it got closer, Joshua kept going and didn't stop until a massive man like creature covered in fur growled at him, as Joshua looked for a gun the massive creature leaped towards him taking a chunk out of his arm as he screams in agonizing pain pushing the creature away from him as more of them appeared, as Joshua then continued limping his way towards the castle in his eye view hoping he'll find shelter there but notices a sudden drop in temperature once again freezing more. He realized that a blizzard was heading this way as he desperately made his way to the castle gates his body faltered causing him to pass out and his vision to get blurry. Just then a tall figure appeared as his eyesight was faltering he tried to say something but his eyes felt heavy and passed out from the cold."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   (( Hey everyone I hope you guys like this first bit, I'm not the best I hope to make more stories soon and I hope you guys will enjoy more from me as I continue to make more and if ya'll have questions or want me to continue let me know in the comments below. Thank you and have a wonderful day. ))