Chapter 7:Tour of the castle

"As the morning sun rose upon the Dimitrescu castle all was quiet and not a peep or sound was heard it was pretty much peaceful in the castle. Joshua and Cassandra both slept peacefully that night after making love to each other confessing it for the first time after getting tired of hiding it from the other two sisters and Lady D who already knew it from the start" As the morning light shone through the castle, Joshua and Cassandra continued sleeping away arms wrapped around each other"

" An hour goes by as both continued sleeping" Later on both sisters Bela and Daniela come to wake them up but once they opened the door they slowly realize and gasp at the two love birds together as they notice Cassandra's dress on the floor they slowly and quietly close the door not wanting to disturb them" as they both closed the door they squealed with excitement knowing that two love birds finally confessed they're love for each other instead of hiding it after all this time"

"Daniela POV" Omg dear sister do you think!" Giggles and squeals"

"Bela POV" I do dear sister, I am very happy for them especially Cassandra, I can't wait to see what the future holds for them. I'm so proud of my sister getting the happiness she deserves but for now lets leave them two be we don't want to interrupt them we'll come back for them once they're awake but lets tell mother the good news"

"Daniela POV" Agreed, I'm glad my sister has found someone that would make her happy after all these years" As both Bela and Daniela went to tell their mother the good news" Another hour goes by as both Cassandra and Joshua wake up"

"Joshua POV" Good morning love" I ask in a sleepy voice"

"Cassandra POV" Good morning my dear, did you sleep well"

"Joshua POV" Yes I did indeed my love" As I kissed her on the forehead"

"Cassandra POV" "Sighs" You know I'll admit...that last night was something I've never experienced before in my past life after becoming what I am now and I don't know what came over me but I know I'm not one for emotions or sentiment, nonetheless I wanted to thank you for giving me that second chance again to feel once more"

"Joshua POV" Of course my love and thank you for making me feel like I belong here" As I pecked her lips as she laid on my chest nuzzling"

"Cassandra POV" You are very much welcome my dear, I know you said we should get to know each other to take it a step further towards our relationship but that can wait as I want to spend this time as long as I can with you my love"

" As Cassandra and I spend our time together Daniela and Bela come in"

"Bela POV" Awwww I see our love birds are together at last huh, makes me happy to see this it really does"

"Cassandra POV" As a matter of fact it is, I've been trying to hide it but I just couldn't hold it any longer but"

"Bela POV" It's ok dear sister and I'm happy that you found someone to make you happy I really do.

"Daniela POV" Yea sister we are definitely happy for you oh and also its breakfast time right Bela"

"Bela POV" Ah yes thank you for reminding me and yes it's breakfast time but first we wanted to see how our love birds are doing" Giggles". And also how are your injuries love"

"Joshua POV" I'm feeling a whole lot better now but I will take it slow though and Cassandra has been helping me tremendously as well to, you all have"

"Bela POV" It makes me happy to hear that dearie it does, anyway we must go down an eat our breakfast and mother is waiting for us. so me, Cassandra and Daniela are gonna go...we'll bring your breakfast back to you"