New companion

The two trainers heard a loud explosion from the distance as they both head towards it.
Misty:What happened?!
Y/n:I don't mean to be rude but I think your bike is toast.
They arrive at the scene to see Ash and pikachu on the ground along with Misty's scorched bike.
Misty:You were right. But is your brother OK?
Y/n:I don't know. Ash!
Ash begins to open his eyes to see his brother there.
Ash(weakly):H-hey Y/n.
Y/n:What happened here?!
Ash:Well I was riding towards Viridian city when the Spearows arrived. I tries to protect Pikachu but he jumped off my shoulder and electrocuted them all.
Y/n sighed as he was just happy that Ash was OK otherwise their mom probably would've killed him. They head off towards Viridian city. Once they enter they meet Nurse joy who quickly orders a stretcher and two Chansey take Pikachu into the emergency room. While Nurse Joy is attending to Pikachu's injuries, Ash and  calls their mother and Professor Oak, the latter of whom is surprised to discover that Ash is already in Viridian City. When Ash mentions the strange golden Pokémon he had recently seen, Professor Oak is skeptical that Ash had actually seen the Pokémon, which many Trainers have searched for ages without success.At that moment, an alarm in the Pokémon Center sounds and a villainous group named Team Rocket invade the building. Their Poké Balls break a skylight, and Koffing fills the air with smoke. Team Rocket recites their motto for the first time to Ash and destroys the Center's electrical system in a scheme to steal the Pokémon inside. Nurse Joy, Misty, and Ash retreat to a locked storage room with Pikachu, who is still in its stretcher. The power initially cuts out, though the backup system, Pika-Power, activates. Nurse Joy begins transporting as many Pokémon as she can to Pewter City's Pokémon Center. Suddenly, Koffing breaks through the doors. At Misty's insistence, Ash tries and fails to fend off Ekans and Koffing with a Pidgey, an empty Poké Ball, and Rattata. Misty calls on her Goldeen to help, though without water, it flails helplessly before being recalled.
Y/n:Lucky use Double edge!
Lucky smashes the idiotic morons with her body as they are sent blasting off. The trio are now interested in Lucky and pikachu who they saw back om route 1.
Misty:Hey Y/n.
Y/n:Yes misty?
Misty:Would it be OK if I joined you guys? I still want Ash to repay for my bike but I also wanted to travel with you.
Y/n:Yeah of course you can.
With that the trio walk into Viridian forest to start this journey together.