1

Jungkook-Ah! Son come here mom needs you help" a young woman said smiling brightly as she cut some onions.

Jungkook walked over

"Faster" the woman said still cutting another onion she had placed on the counter.

Jungkooks was now running over "yes mom?" He asked gripping onto the rim of his shirt and avoiding eye contact. She never liked eye contact it was a sign of disrespect for her.

"Since your a big boy now you can help with cooking so watch and learn" she said

Jungkook didn't dare back talk her and quickly answered "yes mom" he responded watching her cut the vegetables.

"Hyung? Hey! Hyung!" A boy younger then him called out waving a hand infront of his face.

"Taehyung why are you here" Jungkook asked snapping out of the trance he was in. "Because I wanna be like you Hyung!! I've told you that a million times did you forget already?" The boy asked.

"Look go to school kid" Jungkook said standing up and pulled out a cigarette. "School is better than being in a gang you little brat" he mumbled messing up taehyungs hair.

"Hyungggg~~" Taehyung whined "but you don't go to school if schools really that great then why don't you go to?" He asked fixing his hair.

"Because I got kicked out" Jungkook said "look just trust me it's not a good life for you ok?" He told him taking a puff of the cigarette.

"Ahhh ha ha ha is the kid back jungkook?!"Another man asked making his way over.

"Jimin Hyung!!!" Taehyung exclaimed smiling brightly. "Taehyung-ah go to school" he said flicking taes forehead.

Taehyung crossed his arms and grabbed his bag "I'll be back later!!" He yelled out while running away.

"That kid...I should've never saved him" Jungkook said sighing loudly. "Well it's not like he knew how to defend himself...the kids in middle school are feisty little things it's not his fault they ganged up on him" Jimin told him. "I know but he got beat up by kids his age he should know how to fight back" Jungkook whispered shaking his head.

Jimin snorted "anyways come on let's go" he patted Jungkooks back "we have to give the mins their money and we don't have much time left." Jimin told him in a serious tone.

"I'm going home today I can deal with the mins later, I told you that Yoongi gave me a little more time for the money it'll be ok. You go home your brother is probably worried about you" Jungkook mentioned.

"Fuck him he isn't worried" Jimin retorted at Jungkook "he's never cared you know that!"

"Just go Jimin...he's your family"Jungkook said trying to convince him. Jimin sighed out loud and ran his hand threw his hair "fine whatever" he mumbled.

Jungkook smiled and hit his shoulder "see yah tomorrow k?" He said walking out.
Jimin waved goodbye watching Jungkook leave.

Jungkook made his way home the same way it's always been. It was down an ally next to a strip club. There was trash bundled up next to the doors of the stores next to the strip club, they weren't normal stores either. There was a lingerie store but the kind of lingerie that came with straps and other things Jungkook had took a glance at them. Some where displayed on the window. Next to that store was a toy store, and yes those type of toys not the ones kids play with. Jungkook wondered why his mom had to move here out of all the places that were available...maybe it was to humiliate him? Maybe it was so he wouldn't have friends...or maybe it was just because she was a bitch that liked being fucked by guys who were desperate.

Jungkook took a deep breath and opened the door. "I'm home" he called out.

"Ahn~harder!" A woman moaned

Jungkook cringed and went to his room shutting the door loudly.

Why did he still live with her? We'll because he had no where else to go and he had no money. His father left a while back leaving a debt of money that Jungkooks mother didn't have.

Jungkook even had to leave school for this he left around 8th grade so he had to teach himself the rest of what he had to learn.

His job? He was in a gang the gang he was in pretty much was owned by the mins...well Min yoongis father.

Min Yoongi was the guy who was trying to help him through the money situation he was the one who suggested to join his fathers gang.

Jungkook grabbed a cigarette and started smoking and threw his head back as he sat on his chair. The chair turned in a circle and he took another puff.

*thump, creak thump*

The sounds came from the room next to him and him clenched his fist in anger. He clenched his jaw and poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue.

Jungkook yawned and put out the cigarette

*knock knock*

Jungkook groaned in annoyance and stood up going back to the front door "who the fuck is it"

No answer....

"I said who the fuck is it?!" Jungkook yelled out

Still no answer..

Jungkook opened the door and looked left and right...it was probably a drunk bastard.

He closed the door went back to his room.

*ring*

Jungkook grabbed his phone and answered it "who the fuck is it?!??" He shouted in annoyance.

"H-Hyung"

"Taehyung? What the hell do you want? I thought I told you to go to school how'd you even get my number" jungkook asked rubbing his head

Taehyungs voice trembled "Hyung...I killed him"

Jungkook shot out his bed "....Kim Taehyung what are you talking about?"

"I killed him! Oh god I killed him! I swear I didn't mean to! I shot him I found the gun in my moms room! He just- he didn't wanna stop!- I told him to stop he wanted to force me to- Hyung I'm scared I called there's a noona here with me she told me to stay calm Hyung please come quick" Taehyung babbled

Jungkook glanced outside ..it had just started raining hard "ok ok where are you Taehyung"

"I'm at school in one of the little storage houses the one with the sport equipment" Taehyung whispered "noona do you know Hyung?" Taehyung asked in the background

"Taehyung Who are you talking to?" Jungkook asked grabbing his jacket and ran out the door.

"But Hyung is going to come- I no I don't wanna go with you! Please I told him what you wanted me to say!" Taehyung yelled

"Taehyung!!!" Jungkook yelled

The phone went quiet and Jungkook cursed running faster. "SHIT!"