Chapter 3

Wait, did I heard right? I must stay here forever. This can't be, this isn't true I want to go home. To my family, i didn't even say them goodbye.. What will they think? Will they search me? And my friends...

"I can't stay here forever! This isn't my place. I want to go home now...Please." Now i was crying. How should I even get back home? How did I even came here.... Gabe cames to me and grabbed my hand.  " Luce, we know that this is hard for you. It was hard for everyone of us. Because of that we will help you if you need something. I'm so sorry.." He turned around and went with the others away. They have left me alone, what should I do now? Even if they have walked away I heard them. Slowly I walked the same way as them . As I walked into the woods I smelled something really nice and followed this smell until I came to the camping place were they have built their tends. "Hey Luce come over here. There is some nice meat waiting for you!" said Matthew as he sat down on a tree with the others around the fire. I sat me down too, I wanted to say something but I wasn't ready to speak after this crazy situation. Gabe cames near me and gave me some of the meat, it looked a little strange but it smelled really got. When I started to eat I realised that I was really hungry. But it was only morning and I have eat my donut. "How long did I sleep?" Dave and Matt started to count on his fingers." Mhhh.. A week, maybe two." said Xavion to me. A week!? "Why did I have slept so long?" " Luce it's normal for people that travel throw the galaxy. After all the energy that you have lost, it's good to sleep a while." Xavion smiled at me befor he continued to eat his food. " With what did I travelled ? I can barely remember that there was a strange shadow that became bigger and then I fell. " " Yes, that things are called portals. They know who we are and what is our mission." answered Bryan. " And what's my mission?" Xavion laughed " You will find it out on your own. Like all of them." Ok.. I have a mission and neither of them knows what I must do... Fantastic! I am stucked...on 'Sandy'. "Are we the only ones here?" Xavion looked at me seriously again. " Luce, we don't know that. Because we couldn't move until know. Because now the group is completed." Gabe watched at me too know " That's right! We have waited for you to come for really long!" " We are ready to go!" Screams Matthew as he stood up and showed his food to the sky. 

What's going to happen?