Chapter 2

"Who are you?" was the first thing I asked."Oh sure she doesn't know us." said the one with the glasses ,talking to the others. He walks to me and grabbed my hand." Hello Luce, my name is Xavion! I will be your tutor for the..." "That's enough for now Xavion, let us first introduce us." said the highest one that cames toward me. "I'm Matt." So the highest one was Matt. Matt has got black,short hair and a piercing on the left side of his nose. Than another guy cames."Hi, I'm Dave." He smiled at me but i couldn't watch his face, I only watched his scar right on his head. "I know this is bad but you'll get used." And that was awkward. Dave walks back to the other guys and than another one cames to me. "Hi, my name is Gabe, I am like the normal of the group.. At the begging this will be a little difficult but we are happy to see you, Luce."Gabe was high too, with brown hair and beautifull green eyes. Gabe turns around and faces the others "So Luce, the little one is Matthew, Matt and he are brothers, than there is the muscled guy Bryan. This is our little group and welcome!" As I watched to the others they smiled at me, the good thing was that they looked pretty friendly. That everyone became silent. I've never had so much questions at one time to ask...Where am i and why do they know my name? "Do you want to ask something?" said Dave. "Yes, I want to ask many things but the first and the most important one. Where are we?" Xavion cames to me and turned me around so that I could see the earth. "Luce, do you see that? That is the earth, your world and this is my world. You don't know it, because your people don't know that this world exist. I call her Sandy." Ok.. That's fantastic, know I am in a world that is called Sandy." Luce, this guys were in your same situation, they've come from the earth too.But know they live here, with me. Just like you will." "How much time do I must spend here? When can I go home?" Suddenly everything became quiet, all of them was looking sad. Xavion looked at me seriously. " Luce, I'm sorry to tell you that so soon, but you can't go back to your home anymore. You must stay here, forever..."

*So I hope that you like my story :) I will write more, hope there will be readers that want to read more :)) Do you like it? Let me know :)) See ya ;) *