Untitled Part 4

It was Phil who remembered something Dream hadn't. Watcher Charms. The age-old Angel of Death had sensed it coursing through the potions, and therefore his blood. He frowned. Little was known about Watcher Charms. They had the ability to let players move not only between versions, but also let the player move between Java, Bedrock, and Bedrock EE. While not as powerful as Vex magic or Ancient Magic, little was known about it past that the first Watcher's had appeared on Grian's EVO server. And even then, nobody knew the identity of the three. 

-----------------

"Hey," Dream looked up as Grian slipped back in, his wings tucked against his back. "Hello Grian!" Mumbo said cheerfully. The redstoner started to pack up his things and walked out as Grian took his spot. "So me and the other Hermits talked," 

It took all of Dream not to freeze up, and even then, his finger twitched. Damn his ADHD. "X decided that it was just a simple server glitch, nothing too serious.  After he fixes your guys's code, he can find your guys's admin and ask them about it," Dream watched warily as the other man sat down. "In the meanwhile, I found this outside. Thought it might be yours," Grian held out his mask, expression completely trusting and yet a careful mask of indifference. Frowning, Dream took it and slipped it on, relaxing a it as he felt some of his Ancient Magic on it surround him. "Can you stand? 'cause if you can we can meet with Scar, Stress, and the two others from your server," Two others? Two other of his puppets had come along?