Chapter 3

SebastianDeleon: The Chef

3,200,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

---

Sebastian is the chef of the family so when he informed me that the Beckham's were coming over for lunch, I was kicked out of the kitchen. He takes his cooking very serious so I left him to it as I kept our daughter company.

Almost two hours of not hearing anything from Sebastian, the doorbell goes off and I make my way towards the front door with Rochelle.

Knowing that you need a code to enter the property, I answer the door without fear. A smile grows on my face as I look at Victoria and David Beckham who are standing opposite me with their daughter, Harper Seven.

 A smile grows on my face as I look at Victoria and David Beckham who are standing opposite me with their daughter, Harper Seven

"You guys are early." I say with a chuckle as I invite them in. "It's so nice to see you again."

"It's better to be early than late." Victoria smiles at me as we embrace. "If we left any later, we would have been stuck in traffic."

After sharing a hug with David and Harper Seven, Rochelle starts shaking her doll in greeting.

"Rochelle say hi." I pick her up and she gives them a timid smile. "Rochelle, it's uncle David."

The second that she realises that it's David Beckham standing there, her eyes widen and she holds out her arms for him. We all laugh as he takes her into his arms.

"Hey, you bugger." David ruffles her hair and she giggles as she throws her arms around him. 

"Watch out Victoria, she might steal your man." I wink at her and she laughs.

"She can have him."

"Hey Harper." I throw my arm around the young girl as we start walking down the corridor. "Are you hungry?"

"A little bit." She quietly answers and I give her a small squeeze.

Sebastian is really good friends with the Beckham's so when I was pregnant, we spent a great deal of time with them. They were one of the first people to see us after I had Rochelle and Rochelle took a liking to David fairly early.