Chapter 19

SebastianDeleon: Schiaparelli 

Nicole wearing custom &Co. to the show.

3,000,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

---

Being so active during fashion week has been pretty overwhelming with the constant travelling and having your whole day planned out for you. I have attended fashion week in New York and London with Sebastian but I have not been to all the events with him. I usually attend the first two or the most important ones then I go back to our daughter.

Sebastian had previously proposed to me infront of our friends and family after a show of his back home. His proposal at the Eiffel Tower did come as a surprise to me especially when he presented me with a new ring but I didn't question his motive for it.

"Why did you propose to me twice?"

He glances over at me, "Because I felt as if you lost your faith in our engagement and you had gone back to referring to me as your boyfriend rather than your fiancé. You may wear the ring on your left hand but it means nothing if you don't believe in the love that it was given to you with."

"Wow." I look at him in surprise. "I appreciate you being so thoughtful but you didn't have to do that even though it was like my dream proposal."

Sebastian gives my thigh a squeeze. "I know that it was your dream proposal. Why do you think that I paid for them to switch the lights back on and allow us to have dinner after hours?"

No further words are exchanged between us as I realise how truly blessed I am to have this amazing man in life who I continuously doubt no matter how much he does for me.

"What did you think of the Off White show?" Sebastian asks me as we near the next destination, I look to see him reviewing the videos that he took. 

"The show was pretty good but I would be lying if I said that it was my favorite." I look at myself through my phone screen. "I'm excited for Schiaparelli though, this will be my first time attending their show." 

"Schiaparelli are one of my favorite brands who are moving back towards their avant-garde ways which is why I opted for this white on white look for us." He looks at my bare leg. "I did not want to stray too far from your comfort zone because I know how you get but I want you to feel confident with that exposure."

"I'm in love with my look." I tell him honestly as I look at myself. "I would not have thought to pair this dress with the white blazer but it gives the look character especially with the padded shoulders."

"Would have loved to have had our Blanche here with us but I had a peak at some of the designs and I don't know how she would have reacted." Sebastian chuckles. "Don't freak out when you get up close and personal with some of the garments."