Is this school!?!

I rode my bike to school.I was use to the guards with big ass guns but I never talked to one, so when one of them asked nicely for my bike I was stunned.He showed me where the principal was greeting everyone.I walked into a enormous room filled with girls wearing the same thing. "you sluts are here to become women, and if you cannot obey my rules..you are obviously your parents biggest mistake, now all of you sluts stop starring at me and go to your first class!"were the exact words that were spoken by my so called 'principal' .

I walked with my head down into my first class.one by one girls went into his office and came back out they went in,sacred.

My name was the last to be called, him being a gentleman let me in first,but there was a vibe I was getting from him like he wanted my body.was it wrong for me to think that a man would want a young girl like me."You can take a seat on my desk, cross your legs and don't slouch"I did as I was told.

He wrote something on a notepad I could barely see it but I was 100 percent sure it said fuckable he slowly stood up with a smirk on his face.he grabbed my thigh and I felt his warm hands move further up."say you want it"he whispers into my ear.

My nails scratching the desk, he pulls my head back.I put my hand down his pants, feeling his large caramel dick get hard.

I begin to taunt him"tell me you want it"I say moving my tongue in a circular motion.He smilies and bites his lip"I wanna fuck you soo hard that your pussy burst"

"What are you waiting for"?I reply.

He pushes me back on his cold desk, I open my legs and he pull down my thong with his teeth.UHHHHHH mmmmmm yhh yhh yyhh I moan louder and louder as he pushes two fingers inside me I have never been touched like this before. Matter a fact I have never been touched EVER.He climbs on top of me pushing his big ass dick into my pussy."more more more come on I that all you got ummm uhhhhh yhhhh yh ahhhh"i say begging for his dick. I could hear him grunt and he went faster and harder.

His dick made a big clapping sound against my pussy.I began taunting him once more asking him if he had no experience because it felt like air.As frustrated as he got he took his dick out and shoved it in my mouth, his sperm all over my face, he unbuttoned my shirt an ripped my bra.

His teeth pulling on my nipple , his hand massaging my pussy, I pull him closer to me and slip my tongue down his throat.ohh that just made him want me more.

He handles me like raggedy doll, harshly turning me over.He warned me that I would scream like a dog.He shoves his gigantic cock into me with no hesitation.He pull out for a while making me cry for it like a baby "Shhh sh sh sh"putting his finger on my lip, I begin to suck it as if it was his penis.

He reaches under his desk for handcuff and with a devil smirk on his face I bite my lip knowing I was in for a treat.

The bell rang "I would like to see you after school miss White"he said in a manly way with a sexy wink "yes sir"was the last comment as I walked out fixing my tie.