First Day Back

I woke up to the sound of my very annoying alarm buzzing in my ear. I clicked stop and rolled out of bed and rubbed my eyes. I showered and for a while actually. Did my morning routine and then went get breakfast. "Morning sweetheart" My mother said to me as I walked in the kitchen. "Morning Mom" I said. My mom who's a chef and cooks the best food in the world and had made me and my brother who was surprisingly up before me for once eggs and bacon.
       My dad walked in and him and my brother do there hand shake thing that they made up a long time ago. And he said "It's game day baby!!" "Yes Sirrr!!!" My brother says. Ahh game day. Every Friday or Saturday there's a game for football and after the game the football team, me, my dad and my mom go eat out and after they all have some sleep over thing at my house. There so aggravating and loud. But you know free food so I go because who wouldn't want that? Exactly. I snap out of my thoughts when my dad says "You excited
Y/n?" "Huh?" "Oh yeah totally!" I say sarcastically because I hate them lol. We say our goodbyes to my mom. Dad brings me and my brother to school since we all go to the same place. I get there and go to see my best friend!!! We both hug each other. "Hey girl I missed you so much!" She says. "Heyy and we saw each other yesterday" we both laugh and a few seconds later the bell rings to go to 1st period. "Ughhhh" she says as we walk to our class. We say goodbye and hug each other. I was actually kinda excited for 1st period because I get to see my crush who is on the football team Braden. He has fluffy curly brown hair and he is like a tower compared to me lol. He has Abs (don't ask how I know that!) and is just perfect. A girl who is so pretty walks in and catches his eye. Shes blonde, perfect body, pretty, and blue eyes. Everything I'm not... I see as she walks up to him and they have a conversation. I didn't want to ease drop so I just turned around very jealous and listened to the teacher say something about straight angles or something.
    (Skip to lunch) Finally I'm out and I can see my bestie again. I sit next to her and say "I saw this girl talking to "jellybean" (that's out code name for Braden btw) in math I got so jealous." She says "How many times do I have to tell you he's a player. And you could do sooo much better then that ugly rat thing!!" "But he's sooo cute and just chefs kiss!!" I say. We both start laughing. As I'm about to stand up to throw away my lunch I see Braden walking up to our table.
     I do the corner eye thing motioning that he's coming over here. He walks up and says "Hey y/n are you going to the game this afternoon?" "Oh h- hey Yeah I will because my dads the couch and stuff!" I say "Okay well I was wondering if you wanted to come see me play but since your already going then I'll see you there." "O- Okay great!" He walks and winks. "Omg girl!! He totally likes you!!" Alexa says. "Ahhh!! I know I was so nervous!!!" I say. Alexa said "Your cheeks look like tomato's! "Ahahaha!!" I say very embarrassed "Stop omg do they really!?!" "No girl I'm just kidding!" She says. I could tell she was lying even though she said they didn't. The bell ring and we go to our last period of the day.
    Finally I am back home. "Hey honey!" "How was school today?" My mom says. "Oh hi mom! School was good!" "But I'm starving I didn't really eat lunch because we had some gross spaghetti stuff." I say hungry "Well I just finished making some apple slices, watermelon, strawberry, and pineapple slices if you want any?!" She says proud. "Omg thank you so much I'm so hungry" I say. We both laugh as I stuff my face. I finish and say thanks and head up to my room and by the time I do it's already 4:30 and the game starts at like 6:45 so I only have about 3 hour to get ready. I start stressing out and clam my self down and go shower and get clean. I dry my hair and decided to straighten it. I put it up and did my mascara, blush, and of course lipgloss. I finish and decided to wear a crop top and some high waisted jean shorts that had rips on them. I put a belt on and took my hair down. And to finish my outfit off I put a few bracelets on and some perfume on that smelt like a fuzzy blanket if that makes sense lol. Since I wouldn't be at the game till around 7:30 and my dad was at school getting ready for the game and my moms at work I decided to just chill before I left since I'm home alone. Or so I though I was.                  
    I went downstairs and went fix me a drink and scrolled on TikTok and saw a new trend and decided to do it. It's the belly dance one and I've never ever did that before so wanted to see how hard it was. I filmed it and I heard someone cough. IT WAS THE WHOLE FREAKING FOOTBALL TEAM STARING AT ME!! INCLUDING BRADEN!! The football team usually comes to my house to chill before games and discuss plays and stuff but when I'm here my dad doesn't allow them when I'm here alone because he doesn't want me doing gross stuff with them. Like I'm a child of god sir. They all stare at me. I smile and they smile back. I make eye contact with Brandon for like 6 seconds but it fell like a billion years. God that man is so fine. My brother walks in at a very Awkward moment of silence and says "What's going on? Why is so quite?" "I don't know" they say and the rest shrug. I say "I don't know." "Okay weirdo" He says. He grabs a bag of chips and goes sit on the couch with his team. I talk my drink and walk back to my room really really embarrassed!

Hi guys!! So I'm a new writer and I am taking tips or anything that y'all would like to give me! If y'all have any suggestions on what should happen next please comment or something because I don't know what to do Lol!
Thanks for reading!
-Author/Lillian